TA. 28, Strip or Dare.

Music in the background: I Admit It by ZHU ft. 24kGoldn

Kira 🐾

"Ok, here's how the game works," Charlotte started. "We'll spin an empty bottle and whoever it's neck points to will choose to either do the dare or strip. If the person chooses dare, the person that spinned the bottle will be the one to give the dare.

If the person chooses strip, then he or she will have to take off one of his or her clothes. And when I say clothes, I don't mean earrings or necklaces or shoes, just clothes. So you'll take the champagne bottle, spin it and give the next dare. Am I cleared?"  She finalized.

"Yeah, it's ok." Drake agreed.

And the game started..

"Dianne!" The group shrieked in unison. She stood up, with smiles on her face. "What's up?"

"Strip or Dare?" Keegan asked.

"Easy, Strip!" Dianne slurred. Infact she looked deadbeat drunk. She hurriedly took off her top and was down to a strapless cami.

The group cheered and Dianne, with smiles on her face, turned to Keegan. "Easy with that bottle, K. If it picks me again, then I'll have no choice but to take this off." She pointed to her cami and Keegan chuckled.

"Don't worry, you're next." Keegan passed the bottle to Dianne.

Dianne spun the bottle and it's neck pointed to Avery. "Strip or Dare, Avery?"

"Dare." Avery muttered, looking bored.

"Ok," Dianne continued. "You're to give a blowjob to—"

"Who am I giving a blowjob?" Avery cut in excitedly.

Dianne sent her an odd look, obviously  annoyed that Avery had to interrupt her. "Now hold it there, Miss. You're not giving anyone a blowjob. Pick up a banana and do it."

"Fine." Avery muttered, then went to pick a banana from a fruit bowl on the table.

And that was how it went on and on, disgusting things on show. The girls were all too eager to strip and the guys were all too eager to try a dare.

"Kira." Charlotte turned to me. The empty champagne bottle had pointed me out and I was too preoccupied to notice. Everyone had their eyes on me, waiting for my answer. It was very uncomfortable to have all these people watching me like I  was a roasted chicken served in front of starving people. They stared at me and from the look of things, they were expecting me to pick the strip. There's no way I'm striping in public. So I chose a dare.

I rubbed my arms absentmindedly to keep myself warm. "Dare." I muttered, unsure of myself.

"Dare huh?" Charlotte asked, downing a glass of beer. She looked over to Eric and smirked. "Eric, take off your shirt." She told him then turned back to me. "Give him a lap dance."

I froze for a second, staring unbelievably at Charlotte with my mouth hanging open. Like seriously, a topless lap dance?

From the corner of my eyes, I saw Eric smirking at me. A couple of 'oooooooooh's' went around and that alone was enough to let me know it would be the gist of the whole school tomorrow.

I felt uneasy and I don't particularly like the weight of everyone's stare.

"You won't mind giving me a little lap dance, would you princess?" Eric asked, sizing me up with his cold stare and smirking.

Give a lap dance to this idiot? I'm so screwed!

I'll rather give a lap dance to a frog!

I stood still, rooted to the spot.

"Come on, stop wasting time. We don't have all night." Someone grumbled from behind.

"Yeah, don't keep us waiting." Charlotte added in a sing song voice.

I forced myself to ignore them.

I heard Skylar muttering something incoherent under her breath. I turned slightly to look at her but she was busy opening a bag of cheetos.

I turned my gaze back to  Eric. He smiled pleasantly and took off his shirt. I pursed my lips, my heartbeat pounding furiously against my rib cage.

Charlotte  told everyone to scoot over and give Eric some space. Cam made a face but moved slightly to the left. Keegan, on the other hand, looked like he heard nothing. He didn't budge on his seat and continued smoking his weed.

Drake pulled out a huge wrap of weed and the other guys scrambled to get their share.

Eric continued staring at me, his abs, greeting everybody 'hello'. "Hey Charl, how many minutes do I have to do this?" He asked Charlotte.

"Five minutes." She answered.

"Come on Princess, are you going to stand there all day? It's just a lap dance, I've had better." He turned to me once again.

I glared at him and remained fixed to my position. Eric, seeing that I won't leave my spot, stood up to meet me.

He appeared in front of me while I was having my own internal conflict. He took a lungful of air and gave me a small smile, holding my hand and pulling me to him.

On impulse, I pushed him away, resisting the urge to slap him again. "I'm not doing this!" I protested. "I want another dare."

The whole room grumbled. "Why does She have to end the fun?" Drake sighed from behind.

Charlotte smiled. "Don't worry, I have just the right dare for her," She turned to me. "Kira, down that mug of whiskey, and I mean the whole mug!"

A huge mug of whiskey was passed to me and I had to control myself from gagging. No, not alcohol. I stared at the mug, hard, contemplating on what to do.

"Why does she have to do that?" Some random girl whined from the back. "Let her give him a champagne body shot."

My brain went numb. Champagne body shot?

Ok let me enlighten you a little on what a champagne body shot is. I'm expected to take a glass of champagne and slowly pour it on Eric's body. Then try licking/sucking off the champagne from his chest. The thought of doing that almost made me gag. I mean, me bend over a guy to do that? We can as well just end it all and go the bedroom!

Charlotte turned to the girl. "Don't worry, Sophie. Let her do this first. I promise her next dare will be the champagne body shot." Then she returned her gaze to me. "If you don't finish the content of that mug in two minutes Kira," Charlotte continued. "You'll be stripped against your will."

My eyes widen at that warning. They're going to strip me!

I pursed my lips as I bent down to pick the mug from the table. I brought the mug to my lips. I had never tried alcohol before and I was not entirely sure what it would taste like, especially not a whole mug!

Charlotte's eyes studied me as I took my first sip. The taste startled me, it tasted so strong and burned my throat. I quickly took the mug away from my mouth.

"Remember, the whole mug." Charlotte warned.

I brought the mug to my mouth again and took a huge gulp. My throat burning, my eyes turning and my mind fogging.

************************************
You know the drills... Share, Vote, Comment✨✨

Date: 7th October 2020
Time: 9:38pm

....
...