TA. 35, Promises.

Kira 🐾

My eyes widen in shock. "How many pople have you guys killed before?" I fearfully asked. I can believe I'm moving around with killers.

Travis let out an exasperated sigh. "We're not killers, ok? We've never killed before."

"So how do you explain that?" I asked, not believing him.

"Look, I know I over reacted and I'm sorry." He sighed. "Kira, I'm so sorry."

"And you, Alec," I turned to him. "What were you thinking?" This guy seriously has temper issues.

He simply shrugged. "Well, he asked for a death wish."

I narrowed my eyes at him. "Seriously?"

"I'm sorry." He grumbled.

"You guys promise me this would never happen again. And you'll never go after Eric again"

"I promise we won't do anything like that again." Travis said. I looked towards Alec, expecting him to say something but he had his eyes on the window, staring at nothing in particular.

"Alec?"

"What?" He turned to me frowning.

"Promise me you won't do anything like that again."

He remained silent.

"I'm waiting..." I probed.

Reluctantly, he muttered. "I promise,"

"Fine."

"Hey what about Leo?" Alec asked, facing Leo.

"Huh what did I do?" Leo rapped.

"Of course it was your idea to bring the trash bag and all other items in the booth." Alec spat.

"I only made a suggestion. I never really expected you guys to bring it." He said, squaring his shoulders.

I turned to him, not believing my ears. Leo smirked at me, but seeing that I kept glaring at him, his silly smirk faded away. "Oh don't look at me like that." He rolled his eyes dramatically.

"And why won't I look at you like that?You're the evil one here."  I said, expecting him to show remorse for his actions but he smiled instead.

"I'll take that as a compliment. Thanks B." He winked.

I sighed and looked away. This boy's unbelievable. There was an awkward silence in the car before Travis cleared his throat.

"Kira, how did it happen? Tell me."

Slowly, I relayed the whole story to them, from Skylar's invitation to the party and the stupid game of strip or Dare which I was forced to take a whole mug of whiskey.

"It's obvious you were drugged." Alec said, looking at me with concern.

"Yeah," Travis supported. "I'm sorry, Kira. I'm sorry I overreacted." He apologized again.

"And I said it's ok." I assured.

"You've got to be careful around here next time. This school's not safe, I can guarantee you that." Travis said and I nodded slowly.

"That Eric guy is lucky."  Leo muttered.

"I swear. He's very lucky," Alec nodded. "My baby here," he brought out a jackknife from his pocket and kissed it, "would have done wonders on his beautiful skin."

It didn't take me long to understand what they were talking about. "Please you guys should stop talking about killing him, it's over." I pleaded.

Alec shrugged and gave me sly smile. "Yeah whatever, just hope he's wise enough not to try this again. If not, we might actually be making use of those items in the booth."