TA. 26, Party.

Dedicated to PinkyAngela07

Kira 🐾

The hard breeze blew hard against my blush tinted cheeks making me clutch the midnight blue Burberry coat tightly around my body. I pulled out my phone and sighed. It was nine thirty in the evening. I could be sleeping by now, studing for my upcoming exams or even watching my favorite movie but Skylar happen to show up at my house and drag me away, lying to my mum that we had to do some late night study for our upcoming exams.

She took me to her hostel and fished out the most revealing piece of fabric she could savage from her closet: a black strapless, skimpy mini dress.

"Wear that." She told me, changing her clothes too into a skimpy night dress that, If you ask me, were meant for hookers. The dress was revealing as well and I noticed that she was inked all over with tattoos. I never knew she had tattoos!

I scrunched my face up in disgust. "I'm sorry, why?"

She turned to me. "For the party of course."

"I thought you said it's just a birthday party? With this dress, you're making it sound like we're going for a night job."  Come on, only hookers wear this piece of thing she's asking me to wear.

Skylar laughed. "Of course it's a birthday party and not a night job. But you have to look your best. The party will be filled with popular boys and girls and you don't want to go there looking like this." She sized me up with her eyes.

I looked at my self from head to toe, my favorite black jean jacket, a white cami,  black jeans, and a pair of matching sneakers, what could be wrong with my outfit? "This is my best."

"No," She shook her head. "It's way too formal. Please, Kira do this for me." She pleaded.

Reluctantly, I obliged. I forced myself on the dress before I noticed it's was way skimpier than I thought. Skylar forced my feet over a three- inches high heel before fussing over me with her make up set.

"Isn't it too much for just a birthday party?" I asked, shifting my legs uncomfortably as the heels were killing me.

"It's not just a birthday party." Skylar smiled, finally done with applying the make up before heading to her car.

"Where exactly are we going to?"  I inquired, sitting in her black Porsche convertible. Skylar ignored my question and I was forced to watch her secure the seat belt around her waist with a grim expression on her face.

Sighing, I looked at my reflection on the side mirror.

Smoky eyes, red lips, pink blushes, long thick eyelashes... This is definitely not me!

"Once again, we're going for Avery's birthday." She finally answered, her eyes directed on the long road stretched ahead of us. Her car gave a low rumble the moment she started the ignition and stepped on the gas.  "And a lot of popular kids are going to be there."

I rolled my eyes, the long eyelashes almost entering my eyes. "Popular kids? Like I know any."

Skylar gave me a quick glance. "The more reason why you have to be there so you can meet them. You're going to love it there Kira. Keegan Marshall would be there along with the rest of the basketball team."

"Keegan Marshall? I don't even know who goes by that name." I rolled my eyes again, ignoring the eyelashes.

"You don't know Keegan?" She exclaimed like it was a big deal. "One of the hottest guys on the basketball team. Well, they're many, Travis, Eric, Keegan, Zach.. Just name them. I don't know about the others, but Keegan will be there."

I regarded her with awe for a moment. She deserves an award for keeping tags on the cutest guys in school. "Ok." I muttered.

"Don't worry you'll meet him there. He's  a very cute guy. He has a nice firm ass too." She giggled.

"Excuse me? Firm ass?" I asked, taken aback.

Skylar laughed. "Well I'm not sure about the firm part. But for the nice part, well.." She shrugged, smiling.

This girl is crazy!!

Skylar kept her hand on the steering wheel while she began humming a happy tune. I rolled my eyes and sighed, finally giving up, reclining my back to the comforts of the passenger seat.

A few moments passed by......

"Finally!" Skylar exclaimed, stepping on the gas and maneuvering her convertible into a space that doesn't even look like a parking lot. "I understand that you feel uneasy, but exams are coming up in  three weeks. It won't hurt you if you decide to just take this week off for just a day of fun, right?"

I sighed. "Whatever you say."

I shrugged and started looking around. So this is Avery's house, I thought, looking past the car filled neighborhood. I craned my neck only to see people loitering about. I tried my best to ignore them as I focused on the house. It was as big as that of Travis's, obsessively and intricately designed to stand out among the other houses around, barricaded with tall hedges.

Skylar checked herself first with a compact mirror she brought out of her purse, dabbed a bit of compact powder on her face before stepping out gracefully from her convertible. I tried to imitate her steps but ended up tripping clumsily on my three-inches heels the moment it touched the concrete pavement. Wearing this ridiculous high footwear is something else, how can I walk in this?

Skylar hummed happily, swaying her hips as she walked and flipping her long blond hair in the process. I watched her as she made her way towards the open gates, completely forgetting about me.

I sighed, annoyed that my shoes were not comfortable enough for me to walk on. I decided to take my time by scanning the neighborhood, mentally counting the numbers of  black Mercedes parked around.

I approached the gates, looking at the not so glamorous people in skimpy dresses and ruffled shirts making their way inside and out. I noticed some girls and boys all paired out and making out publicly. Quickly, I averted my gaze as the scene was too gross to look at.

Stepping inside the gates, my shoes made a faint clunk while I stopped and gaped at everyone. Why am I not surprised to see the female population all over the boys who were grinning like loons. I don't blame them, if I were a boy, I would have grinned too. I mean, who would ignore free bonuses offered to him on a platter of gold? And note the key word 'Free', meaning they don't have to ask for it, it's already given to them.

I finally made it into the house with beads of sweat forming on my forehead. I wiped them off with the back of my hand and sat on a long empty couch I found at the far end corner of the house. I removed the demonic high heels and stretched my legs.

This is going to be a long night!

*********************************
Swipe to see the next juicy chapter😏
Vote before you go and drop comments😁
Date: 7th October 2020
Time: 9:29pm

.
...