TA. 13, Ruined plans

So I decided to do a double update. That means after this chapter, you can move on to the next. Just one swipe away😏. Yh you're welcome.

You know the drills... Vote, comment, follow.... liz🌹
☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘☘

Travis🐾

Sitting on a wooden bench, underneath a towering tree. It dead leaves falling in the autumn winds. Some falling on my hair and even brushing my cheek, but I ignored it and stared into space. Time passed slowly.

She hates me and I don't blame her. I'm a true definition of a jerk. I couldn't even sit next to her without feeling ashamed for my actions.

*Tsk* Imagine me, Travis stuttering in front of a girl!

So shameful.

"Everything didn't go as planned?" Someone asked.

I didn't even flinch. I knew exactly who it was. "She won't even listen to me." I sighed in frustration.

Alec stepped closer and sat beside me. "I thought so."

Leo came up. "Bad news eh?" He asked, looking at our faces. I gave no reply, neither did Alec. He took the hint soon enough. "We're so screwed."

"We know." Alec agreed.

"You know," Leo continued. "I'd say, we try again. This time, together. Maybe She'll listen." He suggested.

I groaned in frustration. "She doesn't even want to see my face, so that's not possible."

Come on, going to her a second time? Who knows, she might even slap me!

"We'll just give it a shot, all of us. We'll try to talk to her. Make her see reasons why we did all that to her." He shook his head."Not that we even have any tangible reason. But lets just try, Please."

Alec nodded, acknowledging what Leo just said. "I think he's right. We should talk to her together."

I sat still for a while, contemplating on what they just said. Though, deep down, I don't want to go. I mean, I can't even bring myself to. But still, I have to talk to her. Apologize to her for my show of duncery.

"Ok, we'll talk to her tomorrow." I said, trying to avoid the possibility of seeing her a second time today.

"No," Leo objected. "We're going to her now."

"But I don't think she'll still be in school. Remember she leaves early." I said again.

"We'll go to her house then." Leo said, casting  me a side look.

I turned to him. "Seriously?"

"Anything wrong with that?" Leo shrugged. "Don't tell me you're trying to chicken out." He glared at me.

"Of course I'm not." I hissed, trying to sound as bold as possible.

"Then lead the way." Alec said, standing up from the bench.

They both walked to the car but I was hesitant to leave.

"Hey, you're coming or what." Leo called out.

What kind of friends do I have!

❇❇❇

The drive to Kira's house was a quiet one. The atmosphere was tense. Everyone was in a sullen mood. We all kept mute.

A part of me wanted to be on this journey. While the other part, felt like doing a U-turn and reversing back. But sure enough, the two guys at my back, are going to squeeze the life out of me  if I ever attempt to do such.