TA. 7, Missing Binder.

Dedicated to barbarajostanley

I'm back😊 who missed me?
Ok I added a few things to the first chapter.
⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜

Kira 🐾

There are two types of girls in the world: Those who would kill to bump into a very cute guy on a Monday morning. And those who would be disgusted if such ever occurs. Unfortunately for me, I was the latter.

Like how can Travis annoying Scott be the first thing I ever walk into on a Monday morning??

Trust me, today's going to be a bad day!

How did I ever walk into him in the first place? Believe me, I'm not the clumsy type. The dummy should be the one at fault. Or did he do it on purpose?

Before I came to Dart wells high, I made a decision to be as quiet as possible so I'll go unnoticed by students around. I really don't fancy the (I quote) "Being popular" thing. And it seems to be working but this Travis of a guy is seriously trying to ruin it!

Everything about the guy seems to annoy me: The way he raises his shoulders while walking, The ever stupid grin on his face, his rude and arrogant attitude, his silly character, his cute face....

Kira did you just say cute face?

Ok to be honest, Travis is cute. The cutest guy I've seen so far in Dart wells. But hey, his cute face is not getting to me.

Don't fool yourself Kira.

Of course, I said it's not getting to me!
I clearly don't want to have anything to do with Mr popular. Come on, his behavior is irritating, disgusting, repulsive and just name it.

Good thing he isn't sitting behind me today. I mean, if he tries to play with my hair again, I won't hesitate to stab his stupid fingers with my pen!

"Kira.... Kira." Someone screamed my name. Turning around, I saw Jasmine approaching my seat.

"Oh hey." I smiled.

"Oh thank God." She sighed. "I thought you were under a spell."

"Spell? what spell?" I asked, furrowing my brows.

"I have been calling you for like ages now but you just sat here and stared into space. Tell me, what are you thinking of?" She sat beside me.

"Nothing. I'm fine."

"Really." She eyed me suspiciously. "Or does it have anything to do with Mr handsome?"

I turned to her "Who's Mr handsome."

"Travis... Who else." She rolled her eyes dramatically.

"Mr handsome indeed." I scoffed and turned away.

She laughed and turned around. " I noticed that he's not at our back today."

"So you want him to always be at our back?" I smirked.

Jasmine ignored my question and craned her neck, squinting her eyes and turning her head in all direction. "Yes, there he is!" She exclaimed.

I rolled my eyes. "Just admit, you like him."

"But you're the one he has eyes for." She winked at me.

"Ok let's change the topic." I sighed. "I'm not talking about Travis."

Jasmine looked at me with a shit-eating grin, wriggling her eye brows in the process.

"Piss off." I flipped her the bird, laughing.