TA. 10, Dancing in the rain.

Travis 🐾

Pranking Kira was the most funniest thing ever. You should have seen her face. Extremely amusing. Now she'll know that..

No one turns me down. At least, not in this life. Except if that person has three heads. With the way she humiliated me in front of the whole school, it's only fair that I did same to her.

I took out my phone once again to look at the pictures I took.

"Should we head for the usuals, sir or should I just drive you home?" Jonathan asked, turning to face me at the back seat.

"The usuals." I replied, looking up from my phone and smiling. I'm so proud of myself. Well done Travis.

I glanced out the window. It was slightly drizzling. I watched as light rain patters on the glass window, my breath began to create condensation on the glass. I followed the little rain droplet with my eyes and listened to the sound of pattering. The view was so relaxing.

Next, my eyes moved to the trees. captivated by the moving tress, zooming past us Like they were racing with my car. I scanned everything.

Nature.

Then I noticed a small gathering of people cheering and clapping hands. What could be going on there?

"What happening there?" I asked Jonathan.

"Looks like a street performance or something." He answered.

Hmm, whatever. I made to turn my attention back to the trees.

That's when I saw her.

She looked so far, yet so close. Smiling.
I never expected to see her dancing on the street for a crowd. I started to smile too because she looked like she was having a great time and I need to admit, I've never seen her like that before.

Looking at her, was an interesting sight because she was on a very feminine and cute outfit. In fact, she was just like a little kid dancing in the rain. The song 'say my name' by David Guetta, played in the background. And her dance moves...

Was damn!

With her body type and exquisiteness, Kira was looking like an actual snack. Ready to eat.

My eyes were fascinated by the sight of her. I looked at every details, especially the skin she was showing. The brunette had a messy hair look, but because it was straight and long, all she had to do was tease it around. And that's exactly what she was doing within her dance.

She had on a very short blue hoodie crop top that exposed her stomach. A blue pair of cotton shorts were hugging her a little less than mid thigh. The front of them had white string in a shoe lace pattern, tied at the top.

Yeah I know, damn!

Ordering Jonathan to stop the car, I came out. Pushing past a bunch of people, I tried to get closer to her but it was a little difficult.

People were clapping, some dropping money on a little box on the floor. They were obviously enjoying the show and she basked in their attention.

Standing on a spot that allowed me a perfect view of her, I watched her every move. The way she expertly move to the beat of the song, to the way she showed no regard to the rain that fell on her. It's like it fuelled the zeal in her, making her want to dance more. I swear I've never seen such before.

Soon enough, the dance ended and every one dispersed. Some dropped more notes as they took their leave, while some remained, urging her to dance some more.

I watched intently as Kira happily picked up the box on the floor, walked to a corner and began counting the money. I followed her closely and watched, of course she didn't notice me.

After counting the money, I saw her beamed a smile I had never seen on her face before. Truth be told, she's extremely cute when she smiles.

"Nice moves." I said, approaching her. "I need to admit, that was awesome."

Looking up from what she was doing, She stared at me briefly. "Thanks." She muttered, then turned to leave.

"How about a private dance for me?"

"Sorry?" She furrowed her brow.

"I said, how about you give me a private dance," I repeated, grinning. "You know what I mean."

She turned to glare at me. "Sorry I don't do such." Then she picked up her bag to leave but I stopped her again.

"And why? You're supposed to be jumping at my offer. Whatever it is you want, just name it. I'm pretty sure you're not satisfied with that little change in your box. Or even if you're happy with it, how about I triple the sum."

"If you want a private dancer, you know where to find them. Stop bothering me, ok?" She huffed and once again turned to leave but I blocked her path.

Why is this girl so stubborn?
Even when I promise to pay more than what she's getting presently, She still have the guts to say no to my request!

"Why are you acting all so innocent? You're not different from a stripper." I let out angrily. This girl is beginning to piss me off.

"And what did you just say?" She asked, narrowing her eyes to slits.

"I said, you're not different from a stripper! So will you suck up your pride and accept the offer. Come on, I'm doing this more for you than for me." I chuckled.

Then she paused and regarded me for a moment. I knew it, she's going to accept the offer. There's no way in hell she's going to reject it.

"So what do you say?" I pressed on, smiling inwardly.

She gave a small smile.

Yes, it worked!

"I think I have just the best answer for you." She whispered, still smiling.

"Which is...." I trailed, flashing a little smile too.

"SCREW YOU AND YOUR STUPID OFFER!" She angrily pushed me away and walked out.

What!!!

Did it just happen again?

I gawked at her as she left, my chest heaving, my eyes red with anger, I clenched my fists.

She's really stubborn!

"Jonathan!" I called out to my PA.

He rushed out of the car. "Yes sir?"

"You see that girl," I pointed to Kira. "I need you to get ever piece of information about her. Every single detail, understood?"

"Yes sir." He nodded repeatedly.

Well, miss stubborn, this is not the end of the road!

::::::::::::

Ok I decided to update like after 24577765588642356 years😂. I'm really sorry for updating late, trust me, it's not laziness, something came up and I decided to forgo this for a while. Anyways, I'm back. I hope you're enjoying the story so far, cause I enjoy writing it.

If you're enjoying it, drop a massive star for me before you leave🌠...

Date:15th September 2020
Time: 11:04am.
.
...