11.

Two days after my incident where blue found me sleeping on a cold park bench, and I didn't dare contact Savannah. She was way less empathetic and more "tough love" when it came to me; I guess you could say "relapsing." Blue was more understanding. He was stern, but he always let me off the hook. I guess that's why I preferred him taking care of me over Sav.

Savannah knows what's up. She was the one who told Blue my parents were in town. The reason they tracked me in the first place. I know she sent Blue to find me because she was infuriated with me. I would be, too, if roles were reversed. 

Yet you keep doing the same shit.

Whatever. 

There was an undisclosed party address circling. Everyone who was anyone got the text, but no one knew who was throwing it exactly. I was already at Blue's drinking and talking with some friends.

No sign of Jackson. 

I wasn't sure if Blue told Savannah to come, but I knew if I didn't reach out to let her know I was going, she would think I'm avoiding her. I rolled my eyes and decided to send her a text instead of calling. 

Me

Hey, are you coming out tonight? Miss ya. 

Blue had invited Binx, Austin, and Layla over. The three people we met out a couple of weeks ago. Layla and Blue were chatting it up in the kitchen about their old class, and Binx was feeding me lines. 

"So, Frankie, did you ever get a chance to read Blue's final paper about you?" Austin shifted in his seat.

"I haven't; I never brought it up. Maybe Layla can for me since she knows about it." I turned around, seeing if Layla wasn't still occupied.

It completely slipped my mind that Blue wrote something about me. Maybe Layla could bring it up, so it's way less awkward for me. 

Layla and Blue joined the rest of us, and we decided on calling an Uber. Blue sat down next to me and swung his arm over my shoulders, pulling me in a little. Layla was giving me a puzzled look. I brushed it off, unsure of why I was getting dirty looks from someone I didn't really know in the first place. 

"You look lovely tonight, Frankie," Blue whispered in my ear.

I smiled at his kind words and took a sip of my drink. "You don't look too bad yourself." I made myself comfortable in his arm as we waited for the driver to arrive. 

My phone buzzed; I reached for it quickly to see if it was a response from Savannah. 

Sav

Yeah, I'll be at that party. See you there. xo

I couldn't tell if she was as mad as I thought she was. Maybe she was since she didn't come to Blue's? Perhaps she's mad I'm going out after what happened?

"Hey, Ubers here!" Binx yelled.

The music was blasting in the car. The driver was around our age, and he and Austin were jamming in the front seat. I was sitting behind the driver next to Layla. Blue on the other side. Binx was stuck in the back by himself even though he didn't mind; he was doing key bumps the whole drive. 

"So no one knows whose party this is?" Blue asks the car.

"Nah, dude, but everyone's going, it's gotta be someone cool," Binx yelled as he grabbed Blues' shoulders from behind the seat.

"I looked the address up on Zillow, and it's some rinky-dink apartment," Layla chimed in. 

"Oh, those are always the best!" Austin shouted 

We drove for a little longer until the uber took a right off the main street and onto a side road. He slowed the car and pointed to his left at the apartment number. The music was already blasting, and people were flooding in and out of the tiny door. We all pilled out of the car and headed towards the mystery party.