31.

Mature Content

Blue's hands tangled into my hair; his lips left mine and traveled down my neck. I closed my eyes, letting quiet moans escape. My back met with the bed again as Blue gently laid me down. His lips moved from my neck to my breasts, latching onto one and grabbing the other. He groaned underneath me. I arched my back into him, letting another deep moan leave my body. Blue unbuttoned my pants as he licked over my nipples; he sat up and yanked my jeans off, allowing them to hit the floor.

Blue gazed at me for a second, his eyes burning with lust. Blue moved down on the bed towards my legs and started sucking and kissing my inner thighs. I grabbed hold of his hair, watching his every move. After every touch, my body was burning for him; I was soaking through my underwear, hoping he would remove it soon.

Blue traced the hem of my underwear, hooking his finger under the elastic and letting it smack back to my skin. His breath hitting my thighs was driving me crazy; he knew exactly what he was doing.

"Jeeze, I haven't even touched you, and you're this wet for me?" Blue hummed underneath me.

I moaned at his words; I closed my eyes, taking a deep breath trying to compose myself.

"Have you ever been this wet for anyone else before?" Blue kissed my lower stomach.

"N-no-no." I quiver.

"Hmm, good girl," Blue says as he slides off my thong.

"Blue-"

I realized at that moment how much dominance Blue had over me. The roles between us completely reversed both times we've been intimate, I submit entirely to him, but he does everything I say when we're not in this position. The power I had over him was crazy; I could make him do anything for me; Blue now holds all power over me.

"Don't beg me just yet." Blue licks along the side of my vagina.

I lift my leg while sucking air through my teeth.

Blue's tongue meets my folds, and I throw my head back in ecstasy. I grab onto the covers and let a few light moans escape. Blue pushed my leg down and spread it wider; his tongue swirled and sucked on my clit.

"Fuck" I cry out.

I feel Blue enter a finger inside me; he slowly pumps it as he continues to suck on my clit. I arch my back, letting more moans flee. I grind against his finger and face begging for more. Blue stops sucking on my clit and enters another finger; he grunts as he pumps harder.

"Oh my god," My eyes roll into the back of my head.

"Tell me it feels good, baby."

I choke through my moans. "It feels so good, fuck, it feels- so good."

"Good girl."

My lower stomach started burning with pleasure; Blue's hand ran up and down my body as he finger fucked me. His tongue met my pussy again.

"You hear how wet you are? You're so fucking wet, F," Blue whispered.

I could cum just from Blue speaking to me like this.

Blue's thumb started rubbing my clit. I was already so turned on that I was nearing an orgasm. Blue hooked his fingers inside of me and started pumping slower.

I'd never felt the sensation of having to cum so fast before; my body was pleading for him after weeks of not being touched by him.

"I'm going to cum." I wine, reaching down to grab his hand to stop him.