12.

The music was blaring throughout the party. Layla and I were dancing in the living room with strangers. We both had more to drink when we arrived and took a few bumps of coke. Austin, Binx, and Blue were nearby talking on the couch. We knew a handful of people at the party, and they had no idea who's house we were at either. No one seemed to ask questions.

I lift my head to the left and see Austin making out in the corner with some girl. His hands were all over her, and her hands were in his hair. I heard Layla laugh and shove my arm, her eyes pointing at Austin as well. 

"What I would do for that right now" She yelled over the music.

I laughed while my head subconsciously nodded. 

Layla and I continued to dance; we attempted to talk over the loud music but kept laughing at the fact that we couldn't hear each other. 

I felt someone slip something into my back pocket quickly. I spun around to see Binx; he got close to my ear.

"Hold onto that; I'm going outside for a smoke." Without a reply, and left with another guy outside. 

I reached into my back pocket to find the bag of coke we'd been using all night. I slipped it back In, hoping no one other than Layla noticed. 

I realized I hadn't seen Blue in a while. I scanned the room for him and made eye contact with him rather quickly. He was sitting on the couch staring at me. His curls were dangling in his eyes, his mouth slightly open, he was rolling something in his hand. Leaned back into the couch with his legs separated. I stopped dead in my tracks and kept my eyes locked with his. 

Why does he look so fucking good right now?

I could feel my heart beating hard. Blue leaned forward from the couch, putting his elbows on top of his knees. He gestured me over with a single finger. 

"I'm going to talk to Blue," I say, turning towards Layla. 

She smiled and gave me a thumbs-up, preoccupied with a guy giving her attention. He must've heard Layla earlier about wanting a hookup and decided to take his ticket in. 

I walked through the crowd of people towards Blue, his eyes never leaving mine. I couldn't stop staring at him. I knew him, and I were drunk, but I was mesmerized. As I approached him, he leaned back again and motioned me to sit on his lap. I listened immediately. I sat down close to him, and he leaned up a bit. 

"You look good out the F; I didn't mean to take you away from being the center of attention." He smirked. 

All I could focus on was how low his hand was on my back and his other hand sliding onto my thigh. I could barely speak. Blue has never been this touchy with me, but I have to admit, I'm burning inside at the thought of this going any further. 

Blue is my best friend; I can't have any attraction towards him.

But he loves you; why does it matter?

Oh, shut up.

I put my hand on his, resting on my thigh. I moved a curl out of his face and finally spoke. "You're fine." I could almost feel myself trembling. 

His face was inches away from mine; he bit his lip for a second and laughed. "You alright? Are you cold?" 

"No, no, I'm good." I stuttered

I almost forgot he and I were in the middle of a huge party, and I think he did too. He leaned back and grabbed his drink from beside him, and took a long swig. I decided to do the same. I could feel a vibration under me, indicating he was getting a call.