2.

"Go go go go!" Savannah drunkenly yelled

I threw my fifth shot back, beating one of Blue's friends again.

"Damn, you're a monster, Frankie" His friend laughed.

I already forgot his name, but he was nice and seemed interested in Savannah.

"Blue, your friend can really keep up!" The same guy yelled over to Blue while pointing to me

Blue lifted his head from the table, removing the crisp rolled up one hundred dollar bill from his nose, and laughed. 

"I wouldn't challenge her too hard; she'll kick your ass Lucas" He smiled, giving me a head nod.

Ah, Lucas, okay, Frankie, you can remember that.

I was five shots along with a couple of mixed drinks. Savannah was having fun and Blue's friends; we're inviting. I look up from my drink and see Lucas and Savannah talking over in the corner. 

Savannah and I have known each other for five years. She's a bubbly, humble, and adventurous girl. Her skin a medium brown with extremely light brown eyes. Her hair long as well as her eyelashes. She lives down the street from me with her music producing dad. Their relationship strong even though he isn't home as much. She's an amazing person and an even better friend.

"Ayo, Frank!" A familiar voice calls my name

I turn and see Jackson sitting at the table with Blue, motioning for me to come over.

I grab the grey goose sitting on the counter and make my way over to the boys. I approach them seeing cocaine sitting in the middle.

"It's been a while, F" Jackson smiles and stands to greet me.

"Nice to see you," I respond as he kisses my cheek.

Jackson is Blue's good friend who lives in upstate New York. He swings by from time to time when he's not traveling all over the place. He has ash brown hair and bright blue/green eyes. He's always a gentleman and dresses amazing. His dad owns Coca-Cola, and one day it'll be Jacksons. He's asked me out on a few dates every chance he can get, but I never took it too seriously. He is a looker tho.

"Thought I'd ask you to join" He lets me take his seat and hands me the hundred dollar bill that Blue was using earlier. 

"You know me so well," I reply while making myself a line.

Blue leans back in his seat, and Jackson whispers something to him. Blue laughs and hits his shoulder, moving towards the bottle of grey goose I grabbed earlier.

"You know, boys, whispering isn't nice," I smirk while staring at them both.

Blue pours himself some vodka, waiting for Jackson to respond.

"Just telling Blue the same thing I tell him every time," Jackson motions over to the other side of the table.

"That is?" I ask after snorting two lines.

Jackson chuckles and looks down, "I gotta move back here if all the girls look like you."

Blue smiles and rolls his eyes.

I smirk, twirling the coke bill in between my middle and pointer finger. 

"You're funny, Jackson, and we sure do miss you when you leave." 

I hear off in the distance, "Ubers are 10 minutes out!"

Savannah comes running over with Lucas; they look like they're enjoying themselves.