19.

Warning: Mature Content

I spent the last two days on an insane bender with Baxter. He was feeding me every type of drug I could ask for. I followed him around to his daily drug deals, and then we spent the rest of the night at his apartment doing drugs with people I'd never met.

I snorted another line of coke, tipping my head back in satisfaction. My nose was completely numb at this point. I haven't slept a wink the past two days, and my phone has been dead sitting in Baxter's room somewhere.

I didn't care who was trying to get a hold of me at this point.

Baxter snorted another line next to me; he pulled his phone out and checked the time. He tapped my leg and stood up. "I gotta get to this deal dollface, you coming?"

I nodded and stood up to follow him to his car. We head to his garage, and he automatically starts his Rolls. The door on the passenger side opens for me and shuts once I sit down.

Baxter opens the garage and backs out quickly, throwing the car in drive and then speeding down the street. He shuffles through his pants pocket and finds a bag of coke. He hands it to me and gestures to take some.

We drive through the city for about 10 minutes. I leaned my head on the window to watch the sun setting, the sky lighting up with pink and purple hues. Baxter turns down a side street and makes a sharp right into an open garage. The doors slowly shut behind us, and we're both met with total darkness.

The doors then jerk open and a couple of lights turn on. "Baxter, lovely to see you."

Baxter hands the man his keys. "You as well, pop the trunk."

My door then opens, and another man extends his hand out to escort me out of the car. I nod my head thanking him.

Baxter grabs his all-black Louis Vuitton duffle from the back and closes the trunk.

"Follow me, Sir." The same mysterious man says.

We follow behind him as his car drives off into a parking spot by the man who helped me out of the vehicle. As we walk down into the garage, little lights turn on with each step we take. The mysterious man comes to a stop and knocks on a door in the back.

"Yeah." A tall buff man opens the door for us, motioning us to come in. "Hey, Baxter."

This is where the mysterious man's job ends because he does not enter with us.

We step inside the back room, and the tall buff man closes the door behind us.

Five men in suits stared at us. They sat around a table smoking cigars and drinking expensive whiskey. Two gorgeous girls were serving them in short cocktail dresses.

"Baxter, good to see you." One of the guys says.

Baxter smirks and walks towards them. "You as well." He drops the duffle on the table.

"I'm surprised you're on time." Another man laughs, taking a hit of his cigar.

"Yeah yeah, just be glad I'm here, huh?" Baxter jokes.

"Don't be rude; introduce us to the lady." The same man stands up and straightens out his suit.

"This is Frankie, don't get any ideas." Baxter unzips the bag and starts unloading pounds of cocaine onto the table.

"My my my, you're stunning." He approaches me and reaches out his hand. "Leonardo Bianchi" I reach my hand out, and he kisses the top of it. "Did you bring her to me because you knew I was looking for another cocktail girl?" His gaze doesn't leave me.