18.

I awoke with sudden banging in my kitchen as well as a pounding headache. I sat up and scanned my room. I pondered how I got here from last night. I stepped out of bed and headed towards the kitchen. 

"Hey, sorry, I didn't mean to wake you." Savannah was at my stove cooking eggs.

I rubbed my head with my palm. "What happened last night?" 

"Why don't you tell me that?" Savannah continued to cook, not looking at me.

I stayed quiet. 

"I hope you don't mind, but Lucas is asleep in your spare room; we came over after the party to relieve Blue." 

"Blue?" My eyes lit up at his name.

"Yeah, he brought you back last night. You were so fucked up." Savannah glared at me for a second.

"Where is he?" I walked towards her trying to get an answer.

"He left. He still doesn't want to see you right now." Savannah turned off the stove. "He told me what happened when you two came back here; you said some nasty shit to him." 

I groaned.

"When the fuck did you see Baxter?" Savannahs back was to me; her hands smacked the countertop.

"I haven't." I lied. 

"You told Blue last night that Baxter asked about him that day." She still didn't move.

I only remember taking one Xanax? Why was I so out of it? 

"That is none of your business at this point." I grew aggravated.

Savannah scoffed and turned around. "None of my business? I should smack the shit out of you for saying that. Why would you see him again? You know the hell he put you through! He's the reason you still take all this shit. For Christ's sake, Frankie, he would beat the shit out of you!" Savannahs face was red. 

"That was one time! He seemed different when I saw him. " I spat.

"Don't even fucking say that." She put her finger in my face. "Keep hanging out with him, and I'm GONE. I picked up all the pieces when that shit show relationship ended, and I'm not fucking doing it again." 

"I'm not seeing him again; it was a one-time thing." I got in her face.

"Did you go fuck him after your fight with Blue?" She crossed her arms, standing her ground.

"What the fuck? Why would you even ask me that? No, I didn't, I was coming to your place, and I ran into him." I started yelling.

"Oh yeah, right, ran into him" Savannah used her fingers to form quotation marks. "He's fucking stalking you again. He knows how to get to my house from Broadway." 

Lucas creeps out of the guest room. "Hey, hey!"

"I'll do whatever I want with whoever I want," I shouted back.

"Fine, Frankie. Let him supply your pills and your coke. Let him beat the shit out of you again; then you can call Blue and have him come get you because I fucking won't." Savannah walked towards the door and started putting her shoes on. 

I followed her movement with my eyes and furrowed my brows.

"You are seriously one of the most selfish people I know. Either tell Blue you like him or don't stop trying to break the kids' heart because you can't figure your shit out." She motions to Lucas that she's leaving. "Now I need some fucking space from you as well; I can't keep enabling you to act like this." Savannah swung open the door and left; Lucas smiled awkwardly and ran behind her, shutting the door and leaving me alone.

I turned on my heel back to my room.

How fucking dare she talk to me like that? I have my shit figured out; I'm perfectly fine. 

I grab my phone and shuffle through my blocked callers. I hit unblock and then dial.

"What do I owe this pleasure to?" 

I smile slightly and tap my nail on my teeth. "I kinda can't stop thinking about you after I saw you." 

"I seem to have that effect on people. So you got my texts, or did you unblock me, beautiful?" 

"I had to unblock you." I opened my balcony door. 

"What do you need? Drugs or me" Baxter laughed.

I stepped onto my balcony and stared down below; I was going to regret this. "Both." 

I listened to Baxter inhaling deeply. "That's exactly what I wanted to hear." 

"I'll send you my address." 

"Yeah, baby, I'll see you soon." The line went dead. 

I made my bed then headed towards the shower. I knew I shouldn't be doing this, but something about it felt right. 

_______

How do we feel about Frankie? Do you think Savannah had a right to talk to her like that? When do you think she'll see Blue again? Also, thank you to everyone who reads this! I know it's not a lot, but I love my little group; you guys inspire me to keep writing! <3