8.

I woke up this morning to find Jackson had already left. He told me last night after our continuous rounds of sex that he would need to leave early to meet his dad. I didn't mind him leaving early; frankly, I would rather wake up without him here. 

I already sent Savannah a text that I needed to speak with her ASAP. She was currently rushing over here with breakfast and mimosas. 

I decided to tidy my room a little before she arrived. I picked some clothing articles off the floor, opened the window for fresh air, and changed my sheets and bedding. I tracked Savannahs' location and realized I had enough time to jump in the shower. 

I washed my body and face and stayed in for a few minutes to let the hot water run down my back. I kept thinking about Jackson. There was so much pent up lust between us but just strictly lust. I felt no passion, and I hope he didn't either. 

I get out of the shower and put on some sweats and a crop top. I hear the door open and Savannah huffing and puffing. 

"Fuck I got here as fast as I could," She yelled.

I laughed, walking out of my bedroom toward the kitchen. Savannah is catching her breath while holding onto the countertop. 

"Are you good, dude?" I laugh while grabbing my food and sitting down across from her. 

"You said it was an emergency and to be here ASAP, so here I am." She took a deep breath, "ASAP!"

I opened my bacon egg and cheese bagel and took a bite. I hummed at how good it was. I took a sip of my mimosa and redirected my attention to Sav. She was already staring at me with anger.

"How can you eat right now! I'm so anxious spit it the fuck out!" She gulped down her mimosa.

"Okay, okay, calm down!" I placed my hands in front of me, getting ready to spill all the details. 

Savannah opened the fridge to grab the ketchup then sat down across from me, eagerly waiting. 

I smiled at her trying to think about how I was going to start the conversation. "Umm, let me think."

"Frankie, if you don't spit it out right now, I swear."  She doused her bagel with ketchup. 

"Jackson and I had sex last night." I blurted out.

Savannah stopped eating and swallowed. Her face blank with little to no expression. "You're kidding, right?"

"No." I take another bite of my food.

"Frankie, tell me you're joking." She put her food down. I could sense something was wrong.

"Sav, what's wrong? I'm not joking. What's the issue?" I stared at her.

She didn't say anything. She sat there, trying to figure out what to say. She looked upset and conflicted at the same time.

"What's going on?" I asked.

"Frankie..." She trailed away. "This isn't good." She abruptly stood up.

"Dude, what the fuck is going on?" I stood up, causing my chair to fly back.

She shook her head, walking around the kitchen. "This is not what I was expecting you to say." 

"You need to tell me what's going on right now, Sav." I crossed my arms, watching her pace. 

She stopped and looked at me. "I can't. It's not my place to say anything." 

I groaned loudly. "Why is it such a big deal? We just slept together; it won't be weird between us."

"That's not the issue." She started to bite her nails.

I could feel my blood boiling; what was going on? Why wasn't this okay? 

"Then what is?!" I slam my hands down on the counter.

Savannah grew silent. I don't speak either. All I could hear was the honking of car horns outside. We both stare at each other intently. I waited for her to talk before I did. 

"Frankie." She clasped her hands in front of her face.

I walk towards her waiting for her response. 

"How could you never see it, Frankie?" She shook her head.

"See what?" I lower my tone.

Savannah rubs her eyes and takes a deep breath. She looks at me with sad eyes. 

I furrow my eyebrows, "Are you in love with me?" I laugh.

Savannah doesn't laugh. She looks away and sighs. "No, Frankie."

I stop smiling. I wait for her to say something. I knew this was serious; I just wish I understood why.

Savannah turns her head back to me. "Blue is in love with you, Frankie." 

"Huh?" Was the first thing out of my mouth. My head felt dizzy, and my vision seemed to almost blur. "Blue?" 

Savannah nodded. She had tears in her eyes for some reason. "I've been keeping this from you for years; I'm so sorry. He was never ready to tell you." 

"Blue? No, no, Blue, and I are best friends." I couldn't wrap my head around this.

Savannahs eyes saddened. "How can you not see it?" 

I paused at that statement. My mind was flashbacking to the memories I have with Blue. 

Blue hating Baxter and them fist fighting each other.

His forehead kisses when he leaves me.

Him jumping at my touch.

Me catching him always staring at me from across the room.

Carrying me home countless times wasted and tucking me in.

Him upset that Jackson and I almost kissed.

Making an effort to get to know my parents.

Bringing me to his family's house for Thanksgiving and Christmas, so I'm not alone.

Being so protective over me.

Making me soup when I'm sick.

Staying overnight with me in the hospital when I almost overdosed.

Holding my hair and rubbing my back when I'm throwing up.

His lustful loving eyes whenever were together.

I came back to reality with tears running down my cheeks. I couldn't think straight anymore. My heart was beating so fast, and my body felt numb. Blue is in love with me.

"How long?" I choke out.

Savannah was crying as well. "four years." 

I couldn't believe this. Savannah was right; how could I never see it?

In the midst of Savannah and I crying, my phone rang. The ringtone text was my dad's. I walked over to my phone and checked the message.

Dad

See you tonight. 

My heart dropped even more. Great.