35.

I snorted another line from Binx and handed him back his coke straw. Austin, Binx, Layla, and I were all at another huge party thrown on the upper east side. The party was loud and full of people dancing and drinking the night away. I was one of those people trying to drink the night away. 

I saw Blue earlier when we arrived; he was, of course, with Dani and her posse. We waved to each other slightly and went our separate ways as Dani glared me down. I missed Blue tremendously. I hated how he no longer hung out with us. After Savannah was booted, losing Blue seemed even more challenging to process. 

"You're thinking about something," Layla spoke.

Layla shook me from my trance as I realized I was staring into the gathering of people, not saying a word. 

"You know me so well." I joke.

"Blue?" Layla takes a sip of her drink and leans against the table we were doing lines off.

"Something like that." I clear my throat. 

"Coke always makes you overthink more; maybe lay off of it for tonight?" Layla says sincerely. 

I nod in agreement, knowing she's correct, but that wouldn't stop me from doing any more lines. 

"You know, I think you girls are the prettiest ladies at the party." Austin smiled, putting his arm around me.

"I would have to agree." Binx smiled at Layla.

"You sure Dani isn't up there with us?" I spat.

Austin and Binx laughed while turning their heads in the direction of her and Blue. 

"Not even in the same ballpark." Layla scoffed. 

Austin waved at Blue to motion him over. I looked away from Austin's gesture, trying to find something to distract me. 

"Why would you do that?!" Layla hissed.

"What? I haven't seen him in a while." Austin shrugged. "It'll only be for a minute." 

I rolled my eyes and stepped away from Austin as Blue approached us. 

"Hey, man looking good," Binx said as he hugged Blue.

"You as well," Blue responded. 

"We miss you, dude." Austin smacked Blues back playfully. 

"Who's we?" Layla playfully chimed in as she hugged Blue.

I smiled softly as Blue looked at me; he smiled slightly and returned to his conversation with Binx and Austin. 

Layla walked back to where she was initially standing and crossed her arms at the boys chatting. 

"I don't get it." She crossed her arms.

"Get what?" 

"You guys are fucking no? Why is he still with her?" Layla whispered.

"Beats me." I gulp my cocktail.

"Did he say he was going to break up with her?" 

"No, he told me about needing to get our stories straight because she was freaking out apparently." I sniffed.

Layla smiled fakely when Blue looked our way. "What the fuck."

I turn my back to Blue. "I mean, I never told him to break up with her for me, ya know?" 

"What?! Why not?" Layla nudged me.

"Because it's more complicated- oh my god." 

"What?" Layla looked up. "Oh.."