3.

My eyes peeled open from the sun beaming into the room I fell asleep in. I looked around, confused about where I even was. My neck ached as I lifted up more, trying to gather my thoughts. 

What the fuck happened last night?

I look to my right and see a glass of water; I chug it and finally realize I'm waking up in Jackson's spare bedroom. I shrink down into the comforter and close my eyes, Feeling the silk sheets on my legs and the slight breeze above me. Footsteps approach in the distance.  

The door quietly opens, and someone walks towards me.

"Frankie?" 

I recognize it's Blue's voice.

I lift my head from the comforter to see him sitting on the edge of my bed with a look of worry.

I groaned, moving onto my back while rubbing my eyes.

"What did you take last night?" Blue's voice low and worrisome.

"I didn't take anything, Blue. I just drank a lot," I rolled my eyes.

He signed while lying down next to me.

"You're such a liar, F." 

I shook my head, "Not sure what you're talking about."

"I saw some girl with fiery red hair hand you something."

"You don't need to keep tabs on me, Blue" I turned the other way.

I was done with this conversation. I don't know why Blue cared so much; I was having fun.

"I'm not keeping tabs on you, F I'm just making sure all my friends are good." His voice stern.

"Where's Savannah?" I changed the conversation. 

Blue sighed, knowing once again, I was steering away from talking about myself.

"She left late last night to go sleep at her place; she came back with us." 

"What time did we leave?" I murmured.

"Not too long after you took whatever you took." He responded sharply.

I hummed rudely. 

I could hear the crinkle of the pillowcase as his head darted towards mine. I knew he was giving me a dirty look. 

"I'm sorry I don't like you taking Xanax, Frank." Blue hissed.

"And who told you that I took Xanax?" I sought. 

"You did." He snapped

Damn, I thought I got him there. 

The room grew silent. I didn't dare say a word, and I know Blue had finished calling me out. 

Blue was so hypocritical sometimes. I'm not sure why everyone else was allowed to party and have fun, but I was the one who got reprimanded for taking a small blue football shaped pill. He could drink and snort coke all night, and you don't see me saying anything. 

I stayed still in bed, closing my eyes, hoping I could maybe fall back asleep. I hear Blue get up and angrily step out of the room. I drift off into sleep. 

I woke up around three and decided it was time to get up. I head into the connected bathroom. I splash my face with cold water and brush my teeth. I borrow some comfortable clothing from Jackson's room to travel home. 

Blue was no longer here. Jackson was gone as well. I had a feeling his dad called him into work. I grab myself water, collect my belongings, and head home. I catch a taxi back to my apartment.