33.

Mature Content: Assault

"What are you doing here?" I ask, frozen standing in Blue's living room.

"Oh what, you're not happy to see me, doll?" Baxter taunts me.

"Where's Blue?" I look down at Blue's phone in Baxter's hand. "Did you text me to come here?"

"Yeah," Baxter looks down at the phone in his hand. "You came pretty fast too."  

"Where's Blue? How did you get in here?" I ask angrily.

"Don't worry about that." Baxter tossed Blue's phone on the couch and stepped towards me. 

"Where. Is. Blue?!" I could feel my eyes welling up with tears. 

"Why don't you come closer? Maybe you'll find him." Baxter smiled and looked to his right. 

I pushed Baxter out of the way and walked further into Blue's living room. I gasped at the sight of two other guys standing over Blue. Blue's face is severely bruised, and his hands are tied behind his back. He lifts his head slowly and looks at me, blood coming out of his nose. 

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!" I turn around and lunge towards Baxter. 

Baxter instantly grabs my shoulders and forces me down on the floor to knee In front of Blue.

"See what happens when you lie?" Baxter keeps one hand on my shoulder and the other on my head to look at Blue.

"Get the fuck off of me!" I yell, trying to shake Baxter's strong hands off me.

"Layla drives a Lamborghini Urus, huh?!" Baxter yells, dropping Blue's car keys in the middle of us. "You should've called me Frankie; then maybe I wouldn't have come by to see you two together." 

Baxter yanks my hair back and pushes my back onto the floor. He towers over me, heavily breathing. 

"Don't fucking touch her." Blue spits out.

Baxter scoffs and turns around to knee Blue in the face. "Shut the fuck up."

I let a scream out, covering my face as I hear Blue groan in front of me. Baxter stands back over me and bends down to get in my face. 

"Tell me what you did with him." 

"Nothing! You're crazy; you're fucking crazy, Baxter." I choke up.

Baxter hums, "For some reason, I just don't believe you." 

My chest felt heavy; my body begins to tremble. I made eye contact with Baxter and could tell he was high off something. I was so scared and unsure about what would happen to me.

"Hold her down, let me take him." Baxter stared at me and stood up, breaking his gaze and grabbing Blue by the shirt.

The other two guys grabbed me and sat me up. I tried not to look at them both, hoping not to show any fear, but sadly I knew they could feel me shaking. My blood was boiling, and before I knew it, tears were streaming down my face as I looked at Blue.

"Blue, oh my god, Blue-" I tried to move towards him, but I was completely anchored down.

"I'm okay." Blue groaned, moving his head back.

Baxter moved to the back of Blue, kicking him from behind, letting him fall forward right in front of my feet.

I barely screamed before my mouth was covered by one of the guy's hands. 

"Sshh, this will be easier if you don't speak unless spoken to." He whispered harshly in my ear.

Baxter pressed his foot on Blue's back. "We've been here a while, I'm just trying to get to the bottom of things, BUT no one seems to be cooperating." 

I blinked away my tears and looked at Blue and Baxter repetitively. 

"Tell me what happened." Baxter pushed on Blue's back more. 

Blue winced under him.

The clammy hand was removed from my mouth and grabbed my face firmly. "Nothing fucking happened." I managed to say through my sobs. "Please stop." 

"I can't stand liars; you know that." Baxter removed his foot. "You know what's funny is, how right I was about this whole situation. I knew Blue was in love with you. Every fucking time I saw his face, I wanted to smash it on the floor. So. I finally did." 

I used all my might to try and move; I rattled under the weight of the two burly men. 

"How many times did you fuck him while we were together? Huh?" Baxter bent down over Blue's body. "Tell me."

"I never fucked Blue." 

Baxter raised his hand and smacked my mouth; his hand wrapped around my throat, and he pulled me towards him. "Fucking tell me." His grip grew more vigorous.

Tears flooded out of my eyes as Baxter stared into them. He searched my face for any response; I was too scared to speak.

Baxter pushed me back, taking his hand off my throat. "We can do this the easy way or the hard way; tell me, what works best for you?" Baxter grabbed Blue's shirt lifting him from the floor and sitting him in front of his feet. 

"Please, please, what do you want?!" I begged.

Blue's eyes were closed, and his head hung low; I could see his chest still moving. A puddle of blood sat where he was lying.

"Please don't kill him." I screamed, "Please, please... please." 

"You think I'd go to jail for this pussy? You're a fucking idiot. I'm not going to kill him... but I will bring him to the point of feeling like he's almost there." Baxter moved Blue's face back. "And trust me, he's not far from it." 

"Fuck... you." Blue moaned out.

Baxter janked his head back, letting it smack the floor. He kicked the side of his face and began hitting him repeatedly. 

I screamed for a second before a hand was forced on my mouth again. I yelled as hard as I could, but nothing came out. I shut my eyes, thrashing underneath the strength of the two men. My legs were frantically kicking in front of me. My throat was burning from screaming and crying; I felt like I could taste blood. 

Baxter smacked my face making me open my eyes. He has blood on his face and hands. His eye were filled with evil and anger. "You're going to want to see this." 

I was having a full-blown panic attack. My body was sweating as I gazed at Blue lying lifeless on the floor. I screamed again, only to have it silenced by Baxter's accomplice's sweaty hand. I could barely breathe.

Baxter pulled Blue up and brought him closer to me. He reached in his pocket and flipped open a large pocket knife. Baxter looked at it before holding it in front of Blue's neck. "Tell me now. Or I'll spill his blood all over you." 

The hand was once again removed from my mouth. "PLEASE, BAXTER, STOP!" I yelled, choking on the vomit deep in my throat. "PLEASE, I'LL TELL YOU ANYTHING YOU WANT." Snot poured down my face as I managed to catch my breath. 

"I WANT THE FUCKING TRUTH." Baxter held the knife against Blue's neck even harder.

"WE FUCKED, WE FUCKED, I FUCKED HIM, HE FUCKED ME, WE FUCKING FUCKED, PLEASE, FUCK, WE FUCKED!" I cried as loud as I could.

Baxter stared at me emotionless as I continued to scream what he wanted to hear. He dropped the knife from Blue's neck and pushed him down on the floor. His eyes rose to the two men holding me. "I knew it." Baxter approached me and grabbed my throat again. "You're going to wish that never happened." Baxter grabbed me from the two men and threw me down on the floor next to Blue. "He can listen to this." 

"Baxter, please-" 

Before I could say anything else, I was hit over and over again; my arms were held down as Baxter kneeled on my legs. I tried my hardest not to scream in fear that would only worsen things. The blows stopped for a second, and I slowly opened my already swollen eyes. I see Baxter standing above me; he then spits in my face and hits me one last time before I blackout.