32.

I stared at Blue sleeping in bed next to me. I woke up before him and began processing what happened between us last night. I studied his face for a few seconds and watched his chest rise up and down. Blue and I fucked last night while he had a girlfriend, and I couldn't help but feel horrible about it. 

Blue's phone started to ring loudly, slowly waking him from sleep. Blue's hand moved around the bed while his eyes were still closed, searching for his phone. He groaned and opened his eyes after finding it between the pillows. 

"Fuck." He whispered, denying the call.

I had a hankering it was from Dani.

I kept my eyes on Blue, waiting for him to look at me. He rubbed his eyes and turned his body in my direction. 

I smiled. "Hi."

"Hi," Blue smiled back. "Goodmorning."

Blue's phone started to ring again. He looked down at his hand and answered. 

"Hi, baby," Blue responded.

I stayed silent, trying to listen to Dani on the other end. 

"Yeah, I'm home... Yeah... yes...okay, see you soon." Blue huffed and sat up on the side of the bed and grabbed his clothes off the floor.

"Who was that?" I ask.

"Dani, she's coming over. I gotta go." Blue stood up.

"What- you have to go?" 

"Yeah, she can't know that I was here." Blue shook his head and put his shirt on.

"But-"

"But what?" Blue stared at me.

"Are you going to tell her what happened between us?" I sit up.

Blue shook his head. "No."

"Why?"

"Why would I? It's not like you want to be with me, Frankie; there's no point." Blue shuffled his pants on. "Unless you do." 

I ran my hand through my hair and looked away from Blue. 

"That's what I thought." 

"But you cheated on her?"

"It's not like I love the girl F; she doesn't need to know this happened." 

I got out of bed and walked towards Blue.

Tell him now.

"So that's it? We fuck, and you leave?"  I cross my arms.

"Don't play with me like that. You know exactly what happened, you looked at what we did as a fuck, and I look at it as making love to you." Blue scoffed. "Remember our talk? You told me Savannah was right about you using me." 

I could feel my eyes welling up with tears. 

"I can't believe I did that." Blue sighed and looked down at his phone. "That was a moment of weakness, and I'm embarrassed that I fell into it." Blue walked past me and headed towards the door.

"Blue." I walked behind him. "Blue stop-" 

Blue stood at the door putting his shoes on; he grabbed his keys and shoved them in his hoodie pocket. His eyes met with mine.

"I didn't look at our sex as a quick fuck." 

"Then what did you see it as?" 

Sex that I've never experienced before in my entire life. You made me feel so amazing, a way I could never make myself feel. I felt euphoric; I felt so much passion; I'm in love with you, Blue.