1.

*Honk honk x8*

    The honking in New York never stopped. My eyes peeled open after another night of tossing and turning. My head pounding from the lack of water intake and nicotine withdrawal. I rub my eyes. Looking around my room to see it was once again, in complete disarray. I reach for my phone to find a couple of notifications and two text messages from Blue and Savannah.

Sav

"Hey love text me when you're up"  

I sent a quick response. 

Blue

"You left your cigarettes at my place last night, I can bring them over when you're up" 

I responded. 

I moaned at the message from Blue. For someone with a crazy nicotine addiction, you'd assume I'd grab my cigarettes. I stretched my body and grabbed the half-full water bottle lying next to me, chugging it all. I slowly got out of bed to make myself decent for when Blue drops by. I washed my face, brushed my teeth, and put my hair in a low bun. I did my skincare and changed into more presentable clothing. 

Blue didn't live far and I assumed he was already on his way over to drop off my smoke. I unlocked the front door so I didn't have to buzz him in. 

I went over to my bedside table and grabbed a spare cigarette I knew I had somewhere in there. I made my way to the balcony and snatched my lighter off the armchair. I unlocked the balcony doors and flung them open along with the curtains. Honking grew louder as I lit my first cigarette of the day. 

I took a seat to enjoy my cig and watched the birds pass. I already forgot what time it was but that didn't matter in the city. I was at the highest level in this building and it still sounded like the cars were right below my feet. I watched the clouds move past me as I flicked my ash.

"Yo F!" Blue yelled walking through the double doors. He took a seat and tossed me my cigarettes. 

"Did you seriously go out and buy more when I just told you I was coming?" He laughed putting his feet up.

I shook my head inhaling my cigarette.

"Spare."

Blue and I have been friends for almost seven years now. He has curly brown hair, piercing green eyes, and is a little taller than me. He has a defined jawline and a contagious laugh. Every girl who sees him swoons over him. He can get anyone he wants. He'll always get roped into a conversation with some girl and at the end of the night, she's begging to bring him home. Blue isn't like that tho. He's one male I know that treats girls with respect.

He laughed at me again.

"Of course you have spares, Frankie" He rolled his eyes

I ashed out my cigarette shooting him a look 

"I don't judge you for your habits" 

"You're very right, I just want you healthy" He snickered.

I roll my eyes and proceed to ask him about his night.

"I saw Dani all over you" I laughed out loud and he joined in

"I can't be mean to her F, I just don't know how to tell her I'm just not into her... AGAIN" He laughed up at the sky.

Danielle was a local around the city just like Blue and me. Once you start hitting certain parties you'll start to recognize everyone. Danielle has brown hair with blonde highlights throughout, dark green eyes, and pretty freckles. Her mom works high up in JP Morgan and she's known for her bitchy attitude and killer parties. Oh, and she also has a huge thing for Blue. He's sweet to her like always but told her before he only sees her as a friend. She takes it as a challenge.