17.

Blue's POV

Dani's lips were attached to my neck. We were intensely making out, and I was semi enjoying it. 

"You're so fucking hot, Blue." Dani's hands ran up my chest. 

I grab her face and pull her back into me; I grab her hips and rock them back and forth.

I was trying so hard to be turned on by her. Danielle wasn't unattractive by any means; she was someone I knew I could call and have a quick fuck if I wanted to. She was undeniably obsessed with me. I wanted to kick myself for thinking about Frankie while this was happening. 

I groaned as Dani dry humped me. I began kissing her harder in hopes that I could stop pretending she was Frankie.

"Blue, Blue!" Someone yelled.

I lifted my head and moved Dani's face from me.

"BLUE!" Savannah yelled, coming towards me. 

"What, I'm busy, Sav," I answered, annoyed.

"I see that, and I'm sorry, but I need you to help me get Frankie." Savannah shot Dani a look.

"Why? What's wrong?!" I instantly sat up, moving Dani off of me. 

"She had to of taken something." Savannah reached her hand out to help me up.

"Are you seriously leaving right now?" Dani sat up, annoyed.

"Yeah, sorry." I left as quickly as I could; her death stare could kill me right now.

I followed Savannah through the immense amount of people. She guided me inside and pointed to Frankie. She was lying on top of some guy surrounded by multiple other dudes.

"I tried going over there, but they're all disgusting; they kept touching me." Savannah loudly said in hopes that they'd hear.

I brushed past her and walked over to the group of men. 

"Frankie, wake up. I'm going to take you home." I gestured towards her.

"Woah Woah Woah, don't take the lady." The guy Frankie was lying on top of laughed. 

"Fuck off, Blue." Frankie spat.

"If the lady wants to stay, she'll stay." A guy in the group stood up in front of me. 

We locked eyes, his piercing grey. I clenched my jaw. "No." 

"And I'm sorry, but who the fuck are you?" The same guy spat.

"The guy that's taking her home." I stepped towards him.

He laughed. "Listen, the lady is very, very sexy. Lemme take her off your hands for the night." He rubbed his hands together. 

"I'll let you slit my throat before that happens." I get closer to him. "Give me her now." 

We stare at each other for a few minutes; I don't break eye contact for a second.

"Fuck it, take her." 

I grabbed Frankie's arms and pulled her off the random man's lap. I stood her in front of me and walked. 

"Let go." Frankie stammered.

"Walk Frankie, now." I headed for the elevator.

"I'll come with; let me find Lucas." Sav grabs my shoulder.

"No, it's okay. I got it." I stop and look at Savannah.

"No, seriously, I'll come." Savannah shuffles through her purse.