№41|I'm Nothing Like You

№41|I’m Nothing Like You
◆ ━━━━❪✪❫━━━━ ◆

As long as Barron had known Medusa, he had always wondered how Medusa’s notebook hadn’t run out of pages yet. He leaned over her shoulder, looking down at her notes. “How come it never runs out of pages?”

“Oh, I don’t know…” Medusa stroked the cover, “my mom’s notebook never ran out of pages either. Maybe it just runs in the family.”

“Are you ready for the trip?” Barron asked, kissing along her neck.

“Yes!” Medusa cheered. “Imagine all the research I can get!” Her eyes sparkled at the thought of adding more to her infinite paged notebook.

“Let me guess… you already have experiments lined up?” Barron chuckled, nuzzling her mark.

Medusa tilted her head to allow more access. “Yep! And questions!” Medusa gasped when Barron sucked on her mark. “Ba-Barron!” her cheeks flushed red.

“Yes?” He teased. “Did you need something, my love?”

“Come on, we can make out on the – ah! Barron! – on the plane…” a raspy moan interrupted her mid sentence, her chest heaving.

“But I want you now~” Barron purred, nibbling on her earlobe.

“And I want you on the plane, so you’re gonna be a good Alpha and listen to your Luna?” Medusa clenched his collar. “Are you a good Alpha, or do I have to punish you like last night?”

“I’ll be good.” Barron chuckled, kissing her cheek.

Medusa smiled, returning the kiss. “Oh!” Her eyes went wide. “Before I forget,” she pulled out 2 red silver bands from the desk drawer, handing them to Barron, “put these on your brother. I had Ayame make them for the mission. When your brother wears these he can’t lay a hand on any of us.”

“What if he does?” Barron questioned, sitting on top of the desk.

“If he lays a hand on us, the bands will send a shock wave through his body so powerful it’ll make him scream mercy.” She snickered wickedly.

“You’re so hot when you’re vicious.” Barron purred, leaning in for a kiss but was blocked by Medusa’s finger.

“Not till the plane.” Medusa cooed, getting up from her seat as she grabbed her travel bag. She giggled, winking at her mate before walking out the door.

◥✥◤

Montego tapped his foot impatiently, gazing out the window longingly. “Do we have to go?” He muttered. Chelia patted his thigh.

“Yes, we do.” Chelia stroked his hand. “I know you don’t like dragons, but think of it this way. You can see the former Luna and Alpha again!”

“Yes, but he’ll be there.” Montego growled.

“Are you talking about Callihan?” Chelia asked.

“And his fucking brother too…” His growl only deepened as the thought of them on Chelia once more tainted his mind.