№6|Mindscape

№6|Mindscape
◆ ━━━━❪✪❫━━━━ ◆

Vanessa knocked on the door of Malakai’s apartment, fixing herself in the reflection of her phone. Malakai smiled when he opened the door to reveal his beautiful Vanessa.

“Hello, my beautiful goddess,” Malakai kissed her cheek, letting her into the apartment. 

Vanessa giggled. “Hello my delicious baker. Have anything new for me?”

Malakai opened the fridge, pulling out a piece of chocolate marzipan cake with little edible flowers. “I call it The Vanessa.”

“Awe, you named a cake after me,” Vanessa took a bite, “it’s delicious, Malakai!”

Malakai flicked her chin. “Of course it is. It’s made by yours truly.”

Vanessa snickered softly. “Your cakes are amazing Malakai, but I do have a question, why do people call them magic cakes?”

“Oh! Here’s why,” 

Malakai pulled out a knife, cutting her palm. “Malakai!” Vanessa hissed. Malakai fed her a piece of the cake, instantly healing the wound, “woah…” “How did you...?” She whispered. 

“Never underestimate a warlock, love.” Malakai winked slyly. 

“That I never will,” Vanessa hopped onto the kitchen counter, “come here.”

Malakai took off his apron, rushing into Vanessa’s arms, wrapping them around his waist, “Vanessa, Vanessa, Vanessa-” Malakai purred, running his fingers through her fire red hair.

“Why do you keep saying my name?” Vanessa poundered. 

“Because ever since you’ve told me your name, I’ve loved saying it. It rolls off the tongue.” Malakai leaned in, “Vanessa~”

Shivers rolled down her spine in pleasure, “Vanessa~ I love you~” Malakai kissed along her jawline and down her neck. 

Vanessa laughed, “I could get used to this…” Vanessa gasped when Malakai’s hands gripped her thighs.

“Malakai!” Vanessa moaned. Malakai snickered.

“So hot.” he whispered, helping Vanessa out of her shirt, he licked her lips, “nothing I ever bake can taste as good as you.”

“Thank you…?” Vanessa chuckled, not sure if that was a compliment or not.

“You’re welcome,” Malakai kissed her nose, “you know I love you right?”

“Of course Malakai,” Vanessa wrapped her arms around his neck, “I love you too.”

◥✥◤

“So how will this work?” Alistair questioned, sitting in the middle of the hospital room, candles surrounding him in a circle. 

“Easy! I just say a little spell and you appear in her mind. Let’s just hope her eyes are closed.” Chelia muttered the last part, but Alistair heard her.