№30|Lastachka Part 2

◆ ━━━━❪✪❫━━━━ ◆

“How are you feeling? Is the bracelet working? Do you think they need to up the dosage of endorphins?” Ambrocio asked hastily.

“Yes,” his wife, Tenshi, replied, laying down in the hospital bed. She sounded weak and tired. “Where are you? I miss you.”

“I miss you too, Ten-Ten…” Ambrocio laid down as well, smiling at his wife. “I love you...”

“I love you too.” Tenshi traced a heart over her husband’s face.“I wanna see you~”

“I do too, Ten-Ten, but if you come here it’ll be chaos… it’s chaos right now.” Ambrocio warned her.

“What am I going to do by myself?” Tenshi whimpered, pouting at him.

“Don’t give me those pouty lips.” Ambrocio groaned, turning over slightly.

“Ambrocio… please…” Tenshi whined, her cheeks turning red. “I need you…”

Ambrocio buried his face in his pillow. “Baby… don’t do this…”

“Do what?” Tenshi asked innocently.

“This.” Ambrocio turned back towards her. “Saying you need me, asking what you’re going to do with yourself alone… as much as I would love to see you… to touch you… to kiss you… I can’t now.”

“How long will you be away?” Tenshi sighed deeply.

“I don’t know,” Ambrocio shook his head, “but I’ll call you everyday, and I know your heat is gonna kick in soon~”

Tenshi shifted in bed. “Did you have to mention that?”

Ambrocio chuckled. “You look like some horny teen.”

“Shut up!!” Tenshi blushed wildly.

“Awee, someone’s a teen again!” Ambrocio teased. “Who’s a little teen again~”

“Stop it!!” Tenshi blushed even more, cupping her face in her hands.

“I love you.” Ambrocio smiled.

“I love you too.” Tenshi muttered from behind her hands.

“Get some rest.” Ambrocio blew her a kiss. “I’ll call you again later tonight.” With that, Ambrocio hung up. He gazed out the window to see Dechen and Dayo playing with the pups. “I’m glad she found her happily ever after.”

◥✥◤

Malakai came up behind his girlfriend. “Is something wrong, my delicious little caramel truffle?”’

“I don’t know…” Vanessa sighed looking away from him. “I feel… empty…”

“Empty?” Malakai kissed her neck. “You want me to fill you up~”

“Not like that, silly.” Vanessa chuckled, her laughter soon fading. “I feel… like a shell.”

“Like a cannoli without the filling.” Malakai offered. Vanessa nodded.