№57|No Thanks For The Memories (Part 1)

◆ ━━━━❪✪❫━━━━ ◆

“Wakey, wakey.” Irvam cooed over the monitor, prompting Barron to slowly open his eyes.

They soon widened to see him and his friends were suspended above a large glowing pool. “Where the hell are we?” Barron questioned, struggling to escape the binds that tied him to his chair.

“This is a very special room, my little wolves.” Irvam’s usual playful smirk appeared on his lips. “This is what I like to call, The Memory Pool.”

“The what?” Vanessa asked.

“This pool is specially designed to make all of you relive the worst moments of your lives.” Balio informed them. “I, myself, know I’ll be the star of Malakai’s memory pool trip. Ain't that right, Malakai?”

“You sick son of a bitch, get us out of here!” Malakai scolded, glaring at the warlock in the viewing box.

“Yeah… no.” Xavier snickered, prompting a growl from Lawrence. “See, you don't understand how long we’ve waited to see all of you suffer.”

“If you wanted to see suffering why don’t you just take a look at my childhood, Xavier. You sure fucked that up for me.” Lawrence snapped.

“Regardless of who fucked up whose lives,” Zedian cut in, smirking at Kirkland, “what matters now is that you’re gonna get what you deserve.”

Kirkland clenched his restraints. “You’re lucky I haven’t killed you yet.”

“Oh? Little weakling thinks he can kill me? How cute!” Zedian rolled his eyes. “Get real, Kirkland. You’ve always been weak. Why do you think you were never alpha?”

Kirkland grew silent, looking away from the former alpha.

“That shut him up real quick, huh?” Bryce chuckled, his eyes landing on Kalypso as fear filled her eyes. “Honey, if you think the coven was bad, it’s nothing like what you’re about to experience.”

“How could you ever be her best friend? Hell, how could you be anyone’s friend?” Rufus glared up at the wolf.

“That was the old Bryce… the one that got his head chopped off by a bunch of witches,” Byrce’s glare shifted towards Kalypso, “no thanks to you, Kali.”

Kalypso whimpered slightly, looking down. Byrce smirked, noticing the mark on her neck. “Oh, so the little dragon finally manned up and marked you? Then again, having a mark is nothing new to you, now is it?”

“What is he talking about?” Rufus whispered towards his mate.

“Rufus, you didn’t think you were the first one to mark her… did you?” Byrce’s smirk only grew.

“You told me you never mated with him.” Rufus' anger began to bubble.

“I didn’t want to tell you because I know you would react like this…” Kalypso muttered, clenching her fist. “Thanks, Bryce.”

“Anytime, Kalypso.” Byrce winked.

“This could’ve all been avoided if you just turned over the packs, and Medusa’s research. You would’ve gotten your parents back, but I guess that can’t happen now.” Irvam shrugged. “I’m sure they'll love the torture prision I’m sending them to in Ardglass.”