№13|The Full Moon Festival (Part 2)

◆ ━━━━❪✪❫━━━━ ◆

THIS CHAPTER HAS A SEXUAL SCENE IN IT! I WILL WARN YOU WHEN IT BEGINS FOR THOSE WHO DONT LIKE READING THOSE SCENES!

Medusa knocked on the door, watching as Kirkland opened it with a confused look on his face. “Medusa? What are you doing here?”

“I’m gonna say something crazy, maybe even idiotic, but I want you to have sex with me.” Medusa said montonely.

“What?”

“See, I have theory. If I have sex with you and see Barron’s face, then I must be in love with him because my brain is forcing me to see him instead of you to make sure I have the most pleasurable experience even if it isn't with him.”

“Again.What?”

Medusa groaned, pushing past him into the room. “If I see Barron, then I must like Barron.”

“Ooh. Why didn’t you just say that.” Kirkland shrugged, closing the door behind him.

“This is strictly business, Kirkland. I have no emotional ties with you.” Medusa scoffed, unzipping her dress.

“So take off your pants and let's get this done.” She ordered.

◥✥◤

Barron snapped his jaws over yet another deer carcass, “damn her… damn her and her sexy, fucking body…” Barron muttered as he scoffed down his hunt.

“Um… Barron.” Montego tapped his shoulder, “I know this is stupid, but are you mad at Medusa?”

“No,” Barron chugged down a beer, “I’m mad at myself for letting her tempt me into saying I love her and scaring her off. I can't find her scent anywhere and it’s making me mad! Do you know how good she smells, Montego? Huh! Do ya?!”

“No, alpha. I don't.” Montego muttered.

“She smells like fresh summer fieeld and it’s fucking amazing! That dance was the one long teasing session and I had to fuck it up by saying I love her.”

“Barron,” Chelia chuckled, “you didn’t mess it up, you just played the first move. You just have to wait for her to play back.” 

“But where is she?!”

“I think I saw her go upstairs to the Beta quarters.” Yvette said, Barron crushed the beer bottle in his hands, making Yvette yelp.

“I’ll be right back.” Barron marched up to the beta quarters. All the wolves backed away from the alpha on a warpath.

Barron banged his hands on Kirkland’s door, almost breaking it down. “0pen the fucking door Beta!”

Medusa tried to keep her eyes close, her mind picturing Barron underneath her instead of Kirkland. “Barron tell them to go away.” Medusa gasped, grinding harder against Kirkland’s midsection.

“Medusa I think it is Barron.” Kirkland said, Medusa placed her hand over his mouth.

“Shut up, Kirkland. You're breaking my damn imagination.” Medusa growled as the knocking continued.