№14|The Full Moon Festival (Part 3)

◆ ━━━━❪✪❫━━━━ ◆

THERE IS A MATURE SCENE IN THIS CHAPTER AS WELL!! IT HAPPENS AT THE CHAPTER BREAK! WHEN I PUT IN THE LITTLE SYMBOL I USE TO CHANGE SCENES! IF U DONT LIKE IT THEN STOP AT THE LITTLE CHAPTER DIVIDER.

Barron watched in agony as Medusa wrapped her lips around a banana, munching on it as she talked to Yvette about her mating.

Lucky ass banana!

“I’m so proud of you, Yvette, but you do know that the anxiety medicine Chelia gave you was a placebo.”

Yvette’s eyes widened. “A… what?”

“A sugar pill.” Chelia giggled, her arms wrapped around Montego. “You got over your nerves when you did the mating with Alistair. All you needed to do was trust him.”

“Yeah…” Yvette smiled, kissing Alistair’s cheek, “I love him.”

Medusa chuckled and wrapped her lips around grapes. Barron slammed his head on the table, causing Medusa to rub his shoulder. “Everything alright, Barron?”

Barron looked up at her. “Can we go mate now?”

“You horn dog.” Medusa scoffed. “Just for that, we’re not gonna mate until I finish this entire basket.”

“Please no…” Barron whimpered as Medusa sucked on a strawberry tantalizingly slow. “Why do you do this to me?!”

“Maybe because you're such a horndog who needs to be taught a lesson.” Medusa smirked, took a bite of her apple. “Mmm, it’s sooo juicy.”

“Damn you, Medusa.” Barron grumbled as he buried his face in his arms again.

~¥~

(Mature scene begins here!!!)

Later that night, Medusa finally finished her food and was now upstairs laying down beside Barron in his large King size bed. Medusa insisted that as part of his punishment the two had to stay fully clothed in his bed, just staring into each other's eyes with love.

No touching.

And that drove Barron to the brink of insanity.

Medusa noticed the look in Barron’s conbolt blue eyes and sighed, “don't look at me like that, Barron.”

“Like what?” he asked slyly.

“You know how…” Medusa murmured in an attempt to answer his question, averting her eyes from Barron’s own as a flush cerpt against her cheeks, “like you…”

Hissing, Barron’s hips followed the pace Medusa set and increased it exponentially, grinding roughly against that sweet spot between her legs. The woman arched her back as he bent down, hot breath ghosting the hell of her ear.

“Like I…?”

Fuck the punishment, I’m kissing her! Barron declared, He trailed one, two, three kisses, feather light, down the curve of her jaw, hovering above the column of her throat before continuing further.