№35|Lets Make A Plan!

◆ ━━━━❪✪❫━━━━ ◆

Barron marched into Julius’ office, which used to be Barron's office, to see him casually smoking a cigar as some random woman sat in his lap, fawning over Julius.

“Keep your dragons away from my wolves!” Barron demanded, slamming his hands on the desk, getting his brother’s attention.

“And if I don’t want to?” Julius cooed.

“Well I’ll just rip your head off, how does that sound?” Barron glared at his older brother.

“Oooh, look who’s being all defensive,” Julius clapped happily, smirking at his brother. “I’m so proud!”

“Stop playing games, Julius.” Barron’s voice grew serious. “Your dragons are causing nothing but trouble!”

“Not my fault your wolves can’t handle a little tension.” Julius shrugged, taking a sip of his brandy.

“It’s not my fault your dragons are a bunch of rude, non-consent-knowing, molesting, bitches.” Barron shot back.

“You need to control your dragons.” He stated, clenching his fist. “Just keep them away from my wolves.”

“Your wolves?” Julius scoffed, chuckling softly as he rose from his seat. “Last time I checked I’m Alpha, so they’re my wolves.”

“Dad’s final wish was to make me Alpha,” Barron poked his brother’s chest, pushing him back slightly, “not you.”

“But Daddy-O isn’t here anymore now is he?” Julius smirked, pushing Barron back. “This is my pack now, beta,” he flicked his forehead, “so you better fall in line.”

Barron growled deeply. “This is not your pack and it will never be your pack!” With that, Barron stormed off, bumping into one of the dragons, Irvam, on his way out.

Barron shot him a nasty glare. Something about him made Barron feel uneasy and angry… even more than he is when he’s around Julius.

“What are you looking at, dog?” Irvam grimaced, brushing past Barron to reach Julius.

Barron scoffed. “Jerk.”

“Failure Alpha.” Irvam shot back, stopping Barron in his tracks.

“What did you just say?” A dark aura surrounded Barron as his anger began to bubble to the surface.

“You got super hearing,” Irvam turned towards him, “I said you’re a failure alpha.” Irvam repeated, a smirk gracing his lips.

Barron was about to land a punch on him, but Irvam caught his hand, clenching it tightly to the point where the sound of bones cracking filled the room.

Barron winced in pain, biting his lip in an attempt to silence his screams.

“I know you did not try to land a hit on me,” Irvam’s grip on Barron’s hand tightened, “cause that be the worst mistake you ever made, kid.”