№44|It's Been So Long

№44|It’s Been So Long
◆ ━━━━❪✪❫━━━━ ◆

Loud music blasted through the castle as the WhiteClad pack entered. “Didn’t know dragons knew how to throw a party.” Barron chuckled, shrugging slightly as a woman walked up to him and Medusa, offering them drinks.

Barron sniffed the drink and nodded slightly at the group, assuring them it was safe to drink. Medusa accepted the glass, nodding at the woman. “Thank you.” She muttered. The waitress smiled as she walked off.

“Remember, we’re here to find out where our parents are being held. Make sure you’re not spotted and not fighting.” Barron ordered, gaining a nod from the group. “Now spread out... we have work to do.”

Medusa attempted to maneuver through the dance floor, ultimately ending up caught in the dance. Medusa looked up to see Irvam standing in front of her, winking at her slyly. “Hello, sister.”

“It’s Medusa.” She corrected as the music began to play.

“No, it’s sister. That’s what I call every girl; sister.” Irvam replied, spinning Medusa around. “How have you been enjoying the island, sister?”

“It’s a nice island,” she glared at Irvam, “horrible king, though. You know that throne belongs to Dewei and Amelia.”

“Those idiots?” Irvam scoffed. “Please,” he rolled his eyes, “they could barely rule over farmland let alone the entire Dragon Islands!”

“What did they ever do to you? No – better question; what did we ever do to you?” Medusa questioned. Irvam hooked her by the waist, pulling her in closer.

“You wolves are all scum, belittling, dirty, scum.” Irvam spat, lifting Medusa into the air as they traded places. He turned towards Barron to see he was dancing with Julius. “What do you see in him?”

“He’s strong, dependant, loving, and caring.” Medusa listed, smiling softly at the wolf. “He’s my Wolfie.”

“How cute… you have nicknames for each other.” Irvam gagged, rolling his eyes at the couple. “If I were you I’d ditch the wolf and take a dragon instead.”

Medusa snorted in laughter. “You?” Her cocky laughter only rose at the thought of being with Irvam. “Babies,” she glanced up at her snakes, “what would think about leaving Barron for Irvam?”

Her snakes hissed, rattling viciously as their eyes flashed a deep red. “They don’t like that idea very much, and if my babies don’t like it, neither do I.”

“To be quite honest, I don’t like your petting zoo of hair.” Irvam ran his fingers through it, soon getting bit multiple times by the snakes.

“You don’t touch my babies unless I say it’s okay or they do,” she pulled Irvam down by his collar, “it’s called consent. Learn what the hell it is.” She growled, stomping on his foot before walking off.

“Tomorrow,” he croaked, stopping Medusa in her tracks, “come by tomorrow. Bring everyone in your little posse, and we’ll discuss our deal.”

“Perfect,” Medusa winked at the dragon, “I can’t wait.”

Meanwhile, Julius and his younger brother continued to dance.