№15|Celaneo

№15|Celaneo
◆ ━━━━❪✪❫━━━━ ◆

Vanessa smiled, curling up next to her new mate. “Good morning.” She yawned, stretching her arms upwards and outwards.

“Nope. Too loud.” Malakai groaned.

“Awe, I forgot. Fleshie mates get backlash after the marking.” Vaness chuckled, kissing his forehead in an attempt to make the splitting headache go away.

Malakai smiled weakly at her. “You were amazing last night.”

Vanessa scoffed, flipping her hair. “I know.”

“Boastful much.” Malakai said, pulling her back down to snuggle with her.

“You know I always am.” Vanessa winked, tapping his nose as she laid down on his strong chest.

“How do you think the others are doing?” Malakai questioned.

“I’m sure they’ll be fine,” Vanessa rubbed herself against his groin. “Wanna go again?”

Malakai smiled and flipped her over. “Like you had to ask.”

Meanwhile, Montego played with Chelia’s hair, watching as the fairy slept lovingly.

“Montego,” she said, her eyes still closed, “when did you wake up?”

“Maybe an hour ago. Why?”

“Because,” Chelia sighed, “you should be asleep after all the stuff we did last night. Aren’t you tired? I know I am.” She muttered the last part.

Montego laughed. “Wolves can recover easily. It must take a while for faires, huh?”

“I’m still sore.” Chelia groaned. “Did you have to go that hard?”

“You said you like it…” Montego whimpered.

“I do,” she sighed, shaking her head, her eyes still closed, “I really love it, but the morning after it hurts.”

“You want me to kiss it to make it better?” Montego smirked, even with her eyes closed, Chelia could tell he was smirking.

“I know what you're trying to do.” Chelia chuckled, opening one of her beautiful midnight black eyes. You're trying to make me go again. Well sorry to break it to you bud, but I need to rest.”

“Fine.” Montego kissed her lips. “Get your beauty sleep, although, I don't know why you would need it. No amount of sleep can make you more beautiful than you already are.” 

Chelia blushed and giggled. “Shut up…”

In the Beta quarters, Lawrence held Ayame close, nuzzling his face into her new mark. It was Ayame’s family symbol, which was a white wolf claw with two swords behind it forming an ‘X’. In the middle of the claw was Lawrence’s family symbol, which was a black cross with wolf fangs biting down on the cross in the middle.

He smiled like a giddy little school girl across Ayame’s neck, promoting her to wake up. “Will you stop smiling? You marked me already and afterwards told your best friend, Hayes, about it. I doubt him and his mate, Axel, need to hear you shout across the hall that you marked me.”