№20|Patient Zero

№20|Patient Zero
◆ ━━━━❪✪❫━━━━ ◆

It’s been 2 months since the fight with The Black Rose Society, and things were back to normal. Well… as normal as they were before.

Medusa laid on top of Barron’s chest, her fingers tracing over the scar on his peck. Barron grumbled, his chest vibrating at Medusa’s touch.

Medusa giggled. “Is someone sensitive to my touch?” Her fingers walked along his pecs, gaining more of a growl from the alpha.

“Don't tease me, Medusa.” Barron muttered, his eyes still closed.

“But you love my teasing~” Medusa whispered, straddling herself along his waist and grinding against his midsection. “A little teasing goes a long way, Barron~”

Barron smirked, flipping Medusa under him. “You’re such a damn tease.” He chuckled, brushing strands of hair behind her ear.

“Am I?” Medusa tapped her chin, her voice growing sly.

“Yes, you are.” Barron nodded, burying his head in the crook of her neck. He sighed in delight at her scent of peppermint and cypress.

He kissed along her neck, his hands moving along her silky caramel toned skin. Medusa moaned softly, his name barely escaping her plump lips.

Barron clicked his tongue. “Tsk, tsk, tsk, that won’t do~ I want you screaming my name, Medusa.”

Accepting the challenge, Medusa shut her lips tight. Barron smirked. “So that’s how we're doing this? You’re gonna be stubborn?”

Medusa nodded. Barron’s smirk only grew. “Alright, I’m game.” He hooked one of her legs over his shoulder, kissing along her thighs while his hands stroked her breast.

Medusa shook her head, determined to keep her moans silent, but Barron had other plans. He licked along her thighs, biting into them.

“Ah~” Medusa gasped. Barron kissed her nose.

“I win.” He snickered, rolling off the side of the bed to stretch.

Medusa pouted. “Why can’t we stay in bed all day?” She purred, her fingers running up and down his chest.

“Because we did that yesterday.” Barron reminded her. Medusa sighed.

“Fine…” Medusa walked into the bathroom. She noticed Barron staring at her. “What?”

“A couple months ago, if you told me I’d be standing here… staring at the most beautiful Luna in the world… I wouldn’t believe you.”

Medusa walked towards him, wrapping her arms around him. “Well, believe it, Barron. I’m here for the long run,” Shestood on her tippy toes to plant a kiss on him, “I’m not going anywhere anytime soon.”

Meanwhile, in the omega quarters, Yvette was organizing the cabinets with Liliana.

“I can’t believe you’re pregnant Lilly!” Yvette cheered, placing the towels in the cabinet.