№36|The 7 Mile Escape From Candyland

◆ ━━━━❪✪❫━━━━ ◆

“Why did we have to leave her?” Was the first question Rufus’ dragon asked as Rufus, Ayame, and Vanessa entered the town car.

“Because Barron would kill me if I didn’t go. Would you rather not see our mate for a couple of hours, or die.” Rufus wagered.

“Shut up…” his dragon muttered, pouting slightly.

Vanessa turned towards Ayame as the Indian wolf played with the rather expensive clothing. “I don’t like this! It’s so itchy!” She whined, shifting in her seat.

“Well, suck it up,” Vanessa said, applying lipstick to her lips, “we have to make these fleshies believe we’re some rich stuck up buyers from New York.”

“This is so stupid, Vanessa. Why can’t we just nuke the place?” Ayame groaned, accepting the lipstick Vanessa offered her.

“Because there are innocent wolves in there in need of our help,” Vanessa watched as Ayame attempted to apply the makeup. “For the sake of the gods, Ayame, don’t you know how to put on lipstick?” She rolled her eyes jokingly, turning Ayame’s face towards her as she applied the lipstick for her.

“I do.” Ayame muttered as Vanessa applied the red lipstick to her lower lip before doing the same to her upper. “I just don’t wear makeup a lot.”

“Still, those wolves need our help,” Rufus gazed out the window, “hopefully the wolves can finish the tunnel in time.”

◥✥◤

Camila groaned as she morphed out of her wolf form, “I got dirt under my nails…” she frowned slightly, “I just did these…”

Olly rolled his eyes, laughing slightly. “Boo hoo, did the little Luna mess up her nails?”

“Yeah I did,” Camila smirked, “I also dug way more than you.”

“No way!” Olly scoffed, turning towards Medusa. “Medusa! Who dug more; me or Camila?”

Medusa sat in the grass as she took notes on the wolves digging patterns. She didn’t even hear Camila’s question.

“Medusa.” Olly called out again, Medusa held up her hand, silencing him.

“Barron,” Camila groaned, “can you get your Luna?”

Barron chuckled, walking over to Medusa. ”Honey, Olly asked a question.”

“And I told him to wait.” Medusa replied, looking down at her notes. “I’ve been wondering what your digging patterns are like since I got here so Olly will have to wait.”

Barron turned back towards Olly and Camila, shugging. “She’s in researcher mode, so give her a few minutes.”

“You got one special Luna, Barron.” Camila laughed, shaking her head.

“Yeah,” Barron smiled lovingly at Medusa, “she really is special.”

Chelia and Giselle stared down the tunnel in shock. “We’re making great progress,” Chelia looked over towards Medusa, “how many miles are we at, Luna?”