№54|Amazing

№54|Amazing
◆ ━━━━❪✪❫━━━━ ◆

“Let go of me!” Chelia yelled as she tried to fight out of Callihan’s strong grip.

“You fairy girls are always so troublesome!” Callihan groaned, roughly pushing Chelia into his room.

Chelia tried to dart for the window, seeing that it might be her only chance of escape, but Callihan’s dragon speed stopped her in her tracks. “And where are you going, missy?” He smirked.

“Away from you!” Chelia scolded, trying to get past Callihan, only to be pushed onto the bed.

“I don't think you get it, Chelia.” Callihan towered over the fairy, clenching her wrist in his fist and leaving claw marks. “You don’t get to escape me, and don’t think that your little wolf is gonna come for you anytime soon.” Callihan hissed, watching as fear grew in the fairy’s eyes. Good. He smirked. I like my fairies cowering in fear.

“I know he’ll be here!” Chelia tried her hardest to mask her fear with pride, but every hour she spent in this place, her belief in Montego returning for her grew less and less. “And when he is we’ll both kick your ass!”

“Oh, sure you will.” Callihan scoffed, rolling his eyes. “I’m so terrified of you and your little wolfie.”

“You should be. You know Montego is gonna rip you to shreds once he gets here.” Chelia warned, glaring at the dragon.

Callihan had no doubt in his mind that Montego would do just that, but he couldn’t care less. Him and his brother would be happy to die for the cause.

“That wolf can scratch, claw, and beg to get you back, but the reality is, Chelia,” he leaned in whispering harshly, “as long as you're with him, you’ll never be a true fairy.”

Allowing his words to sink in, Callihan watched in utter delight as doubt, sorrow, and fear washed over Chelia’s black orbs.

“You know you’ll never be accepted back into the fairy race after you ran off with Montego. Your entire family except your mother and father turned their backs on you! You’re nothing but a disgrace to the fairy race! You don’t even deserve these wings!” Callihan gripped her wings roughly, tearing holes into them.

“AGH! Montego!!” Chelia cried out in pain, tears streaming down her cheeks.

◥✥◤

“AGH!! Montego!!” Chelia’s cry echoed throughout the castle, and out into the garden where the group stood.

Montego’s eyes widened at his mate’s desperate call. He’d never heard her cry out for him like that. Saying she sounded like she was in pain was an understatement – Chelia’s tolerance for pain was being pushed to the brink as she endured Callihan’s painful torture. Montego knew that soon her body wouldn’t be able to take it anymore.

Montego clenched his fists, the yellow hue of anger filled his previously chestnut brown eyes. “Don’t worry, Chelia, I’m on my way.” Montego promised her.

Barron looked up at Montego, noticing the anger that was practically radiating off the Greek wolf. He pulled Montego to the side. “You promised me, Montego. You promised me you’d behave-”