№56|Wings Were Made To Fly

◆ ━━━━❪✪❫━━━━ ◆

Yvette laid on Alistair’s chest, the two gazing down at the ring on Yvette’s nimble finger. “It's beautiful…” Yvette smiled up at her fiancé. “I love you.”

Alistair chuckled, wincing slightly, the scars on his body were still healing. Yvette sighed, moving off his chest. “It still hurts?” She asked, running her fingers softly over the scars.

“Yeah,” Alistair sat up, groaning softly, “but I’ll manage.”

Yvette smirked, pushing him back down as she straddled atop his midsection. “Yvette…” Alistair’s voice grew questionable. “What are you doing?”

Yvette released a shaky breath, her hands trailing down his chest. “As long as I could remember, you’ve always given me pleasure…” Yvette’s hands began to shake as they ventured lower down her lover’s body. “Today, I wanna re-return the favor.”

Alistair noticed his fiancé’s worried look in her eyes. He placed his hand on hers. “You don't have to do this if you're scared, Yvette.”

“You always do this for me… I  always get pleasure when you do this to me… I just feel bad because it’s like you get nothing out of it.” Yvette whimpered quietly, just enough for Alistair to hear.

“Yvette, I get pleasure from hearing you moan my name. The way your body writhes is pleasure under my kisses is all I need, Yvette.” Alistair assured her, intertwining his fingers with hers.

“But-”

“Yvette,” Alistair sighed, “your hand was shaking like a leaf in a windstorm just trailing up my body.” He kissed her hand. “If you're nervous, you can tell me. I won't get mad.”

Yvette nodded, looking away from Alistair. “I’m trying… I really am.”

“I know you are, Yvette.” Alistair sat up, stroking her cheek as their lips met for a kiss. “We have our whole lives together to try new things, there’s no need to rush.”

“Okay…” Yvette muttered, ultimately nodding. She laid back down beside Alistair, sighing as she wrapped her arms around him.

“I was so worried about you…” she muttered into his chest. “I thought I’d never see you again.”

Alistair stroked her hair. “Don't worry, my shona (darling). Don't you remember what I told you?”

Yvette nodded, smiling widely. She wanted to hear him say it. “I’ll push my body to it’s limits for you, Shona (darling).” He lifted up her chin, placing a small kiss on her soft lips. “I’d do anything for you.”

◥✥◤

Barron watched as Medusa sat in bed, writing down her notes. Barron kissed along her shoulder. “What is that big, beautiful brain of yours thinking about?”

“Something about the air isn’t right.” Medusa muttered, sniffing the air. The light smell of strawberries mixed with something unfamiliar filled the air.

“You know what I smell?” Barron cooed, his kisses trailing up to her mark.

“What?” Medusa asked, continuing to scribble down her notes.