№18|His Medusa

№18|His Medusa
◆ ━━━━❪✪❫━━━━ ◆

Alistair watched as the morning sun shone down on his mate who slept soundly in his arms. Her black and pink hair messily tossed around, drool dribbling down her dull pink lips.

He took in her beautiful smell of neroli and rose. It was like a drug to him… so sweet and delicious. He breathed it in like it would be the last thing he’d ever smell. Twirling her hair in his fingers, he felt Yvette flinch under him.

“What’s wrong?” Alistair whispered.

“Kirkland used to do that to my hair. He’d end up pulling it.” Yvette whimpered. Alistair threaded his soft fingers through her hair.

“You know I won’t hurt you.” Alistair kissed her nose. “That’s the last thing I ever want to do.”

Yvette giggled, “I know,” she kissed him back, “I know my beautiful black wolf would never hurt me.”

Yvette laid on top of his chest. “Why do you keep staring at me like that?”

Alistair didn’t reply. He only stroked her cheek with his thumb. Yvette chuckled. “Are you gonna answer me or not?”

Once again, he didn’t reply. He just sighed. Yvette gave him a questioning look. “Come on, Alistair! Tell me what you’re thinking!” She pouted slightly.

He smirked. It was turning into a game for the hunter. I wonder how long she’ll last. He traced his fingers along her face, taking in every single detail her facial features had to offer.

What he first noticed was her dimples. They were small, but up close you can tell they were there. His fingers traced across her lips. They were soft to the touch with dried drool on the corners. What he wouldn’t give to devour her dull siena toned lips till days end.

He glanced up at her shimmering blue orbs. His thumb felt the remembrance of tears that still remained on her cheeks. He kissed the corner of her eyes. Don't cry. The kisses trailed down the side of her face. Didn’t I promise you you’d never cry again?

“Alistair,” she whined, “please tell me what you're thinking!”

“You wanna know what I’m thinking?” He whispered breathlessly in her ear, sending shivers down the omega’s spine.

Yvette nodded, gulping slightly, “y-yes, ple-please…”

His fingers walked along the sides of her body, “I’m thinking about how beautiful it would be to hear you scream my name to the holy gods above.”

“Al-Alistair!” she squealed, her cheeks turning red at Alistair’s bold actions.

Alistair quickly flipped her under him, smirking at the sight he beheld.

Her beautiful black and pink hair was fanned out beneath her, creating a fan like shape that crowned her head. Her blue eyes sparkled with innocence and desire. Her lips were slightly pressed together as she anxiously awaited his next move.

“You’re beautiful.” He whispered, stroking her cheek.

“No I’m not…” Yvette looked away from him.