№8|Breathe

№8|Breathe
◆ ━━━━❪✪❫━━━━ ◆

Lawrence watched as Ayame worked on yet another weapon. He leaned against the doorway and grinned. ”You look so cute when you fix things.”

Ayame fumbled with the weapon in her hands. “Law-Lawrence!” she blushed hard, “ho-how long have you be-been stand-standing there?”

Lawrence fully entered the room. “Only a few moments.” he came up behind Ayame, wrapping his arms around her waist, “so~ the full moon season starts soon.”

“I’m aware. It’s next saturday. At least, that’s when the full moon rises.” Ayame said, her focus staying on the weapon.

“So, are we going to mate this year?” Lawrence asked hopefully.

Ayame tapped her chin. “Hmm, I don't remember getting a betrothal gift, do you?” She smirked slyly at Lawrence.

Lawrence smiled. “Actually, that’s what I wanted to talk about.”

Lawrence let go of Ayame, pulling out a small rectangular box, “I got this for you this morning.”

Ayme opened it to see a bracelet with her name on it, “Lawrence it’s beautiful.”

“Only the best for you, my love.” Lawrence smiled, kissing her cheek.

◥✥◤

Montego lay in bed, watching as Chelia slept soundly, her chest rising and falling. He played with her jet back hair, twirling it in her fingers. “You’re so beautiful.”

“Thank you, Montego.” Chelia smiled, her eyes still closed.

“You could have told me you were awake.” Montego muttered, kissing her lips.

“Nah, where’s the fun in that.” Chelia giggled, snuggling close to Montego.

“You know we have to get up soon right?” Montego informed her.

Chelia shook her head. “Can't we just stay in bed for a little while longer?”

“Come on. Barron said he wants to meet with us all at 10 am and it’s,” he looked at the clock, “9:45.”

“Fine…” Chelia rolled out of his arms, putting on one of Montego’s shirts that fitted like a dress.

“You look so hot with my shirt on.” Montego chuckled, watching as Chelia got dressed.

“Shut up,” Chelia put her hair up in a loose bun.

“Hey, Montego,” she looked at him through the reflection of the mirror, “you don't mind that your mate is a fairy right?”

“Of course not,” Montego tilted his head, “do you mind that I’m a wolf?”

“Nope,” Chelia smiled, “but it seems like I'm the only fairy in the pack.”

“Well that’s because most fairies and werewolves don't get along.” Montego shrugged, kissing her cheek, “but we get along just fine.”