№11|Some Things Science Can't Explain

◆ ━━━━❪✪❫━━━━ ◆

Medusa stirred in her bed, clutching her pillow tightly as she relished in the dreams of the Whiteclad pack Alpha.

“Say again… please! Just for me~” she cooed, walking her fingers up his chest.

“You’re my luna,” he kissed her lips, “my sexy, ingenious, amazing researcher, Luna.” 

“Mmm, I just love how it rolls off your lips.” Medusa rested her head on his chest, listening to his heartbeat. Her snakes hissed happily as Barron ran his fingers through her human/snake hair.

“You know… we should go again, just to seal the marking.” Barron slyly suggested.

Medusa sat up, smirking at him. “Was round one not enough for you? You already marked me, you got what you wanted.”

Barron flipped her over so now she was under him.“Just because I marked you doesn't mean this is some one-and-done situation.” Barron clicked his tongue, shaking his head, “you’re stuck with me for life, Medusa~ you’re all mine.”

Medusa wrapped his arms around his lovingly. “All yours, Barron.”

Medusa shot up in a sweat, gasping slightly. She could still feel the touches of the Barron in her dreams on her.

She shook her head. “No. Control your urges, Medusa!” She grabbed her notebook, going over her notes once more. She opened the book to see on the first page a message from Barron was written.

Go to bed, Medusa. Even amazing geniuses like you need their beauty rest.

Medusa rolled her eyes, chuckling slightly. “Stupid wolf, I don't need to listen to him. I’m not a wolf and he’s not my alpha.”

She turned to the next page to see another message from Barron.

Knowing you wouldn't listen the first time, I wrote on this one too. Now go to sleep, Medusa. Your research will be here in the morning.

Medusa sighed and shut the book. “Damn wolf,” she yawned, slumping back down in her bed, “I don't… need to… listen to… you…” at that final word, Medusa was fast asleep on her bed.

◥✥◤

“Medusa, wake up.” Barron shook Medusa slightly. 

Medusa groaned and sat up, her eyes going why when she saw Barron, “B-Barron!” she blushed, pulling the blankets over her chest, “wh-what are you doing here?!”

“This is a big week in the pack and I thought we could walk around the compound and get you some notes.” Barron helped her out of bed, “but first we should get you some breakfast.”

Medusa yawned and nodded, putting her hair in a messy bun. She grabbed her notebook and recorder and walked out of her room to see all the wolves were acting differently and decorations of Moonflowers lined along the walls and windows.

“Um, Barron, what’s with everyone today?” Medusa questioned.

“Sunday is the Full Moon so everyone is getting ready for the big celebration by decorating, hunting… stuff like that.” Barron explained. “Through the week wolves get pretty horny because of the effecting the full moon has on us.”