№10|I LOVE YOU, KWAME!

◆ ━━━━❪✪❫━━━━ ◆

Medusa rolled to the side of her bed, her hands feeling a hard surface. She smiled. “Good morning, Barron,” she hugged him rightly, “last night was amazing~”

Barron smiled and wrapped his arms around her. “Only the best for you, my lovely Luna.”

“Mmm, say it again. I love being called Luna~”

Barron flipped her over, towering over her. “You’re my Luna~” he kissed her neck, “only mine…”

Medusa shot up from her bed. “Only yours Barron…” she said breathlessly, she covered her mouth at her words, “why was I dreaming about him?!”

Medusa slowly fell back on her bed, the words echoing in her head as the scene played in her mind over and over again, “only… his…? His… Luna?”

Medusa raked her hands down her face as she groaned loudly, “what are you doing to me, Barron!”

◥✥◤

Alistair knocked on the door to the omega quarters. Yvette wearing a silk nightgown opened the door, her eyes puffy from crying. She rubbed her eyes and sniffled. “What do you want, Alistair?”

Alistair hugged her tightly. “Forget what I want… how are you feeling? You ran out so quickly yesterday I didn’t get to ask you how you felt. I heard when he told you and you have to know he’s wrong,” Alistair gripped her shoulder, “you’re my everything Yvette.”

“Don't lie to me…” Yvette looked down, “I know I’m nothing… I’m just some stupid omega.”

“I don't care! I still love you!” Alistair kissed her cheek, leading down to her neck, “I love you so much, Yvette, more than I love anyone ever.”

Yvette felt herself relax at his soft kisses. “Why do you do this to me?”

“Do what? Love you?”

“Yes,” Yvette whimpered, “I’m an omega, Alistair, and you’re a hunter. We wouldn't work.”

Alistair spotted Lilliana walking past, “Lily!” The omega stopped and walked towards Alistair and Yvette.

“What's up?”

“You're an omega and Benedict's a Delta. Are there any problems between you two?” Alistair asked.

Lilliana shook her head. “Nope. Sometimes I forgot the rank difference completely.”

Alistair extended his hand towards her. “See! Liliana is two ranks lower than Benedict and there are no problems between them!” he exclaimed.

“How do you do it?” Yvette questioned.

“What? Be together?” Lilliana laughed, she patted Yvette’s shoulder, “Yvette, stop focusing on rank. You see how happy me and Benedict are even though we’re ranks apart. I know you want that with Alistair. Just trust him, he’s one of the good ones. They don't come around that often.”