viii. shopping & a potter

It was a Hogsmeade weekend. Many teachers made suggestions about what to buy. Dresses and Dress Robes. Iris hasn't a clue why but she suspects it might be a ball. Asking Death is pointless, he's busy. Even asking Karkaroff is pointless. In hopes of forming a bond with her godfathers, she had asked if they would help her find a dress and to maybe drill the information about this out of them.

Even though she has a dress uniform for such occasions, she was able to convince her headmaster, as long as the dress was red. In Iris' opinion the dress she was supposed to wear was ghastly. It was basically like the male dress robes but. . . worse. It looked more like a dress people would wear to anything but a ball. . . or rather anywhere.

When Iris had gotten to Hogsmeade with Draco and his goons, she quickly walked off to The Three Broomsticks, where she was meeting her godfathers. Unknown to her, Harry Potter was on his way as well.

As soon as Iris opened the door, she hit Harry with the door.

"Shit," he cursed.

"Shit, sorry Harry, didn't mean to hit you with the door," she apologized sheepishly. "Are you okay?

He rubbed his head, "Its fine. 'Should've paid attention to the door. I'm fine."

"You mean I should've not swung the door open like that?" Iris teased and held the door open.

Harry rolled his and walked in, Iris following after.

"So, Mr. Savior, how'd you manage to slip away from Mother and Father dearest?" Iris asked.

"I haven't a clue. 'Just sort of slipped away. I don't know how I managed to slip away from Ron, Ginny and Hermione. 'Musta been the twins. I'll thank them later," Harry shrugged.

"Oh look Moony! Do you think they know?" Sirius asked.

"Iris might. I mean she knew that Narcissa was her godmother so she might know Harry is her twin," Remus theorized, both forgetting about Harry discreetly tell them that it was her at the World Cup.

"I feel like turning into the Grim right now," Sirius randomly exclaimed.

Remus shook his head with a smile. Sirius turned into a dog and pranced over to the twins.

"Oh what the fuck!-" Iris said.

Padfoot barked and walked around them. Harry was too busy chuckling at this to notice Sirius go behind them. Sirius started pushing them with his head. Harry fell over with a yelp. Iris bursted out laughing, getting heads to look over at the commotion. Harry eyes narrowed at the dog. Sirius laughed but it sounded like a weird growl and bark put together.

Remus decided at that moment it was a good idea to walk over. He was sniggering looking at Sirius.

"Alright Padfoot. Go to the room," Remus ordered.

Padfoot huffed and walked sassily to the Private Room.

"Uh. . . I'm assuming that was Sirius?" Harry and Iris said together.

"Mhm," Remus hummed. "Now I believe we have some butterbeer to drink," Remus said with a small smile.

+x+