ii. hogwarts: tri-wizard tournament

October 30, 1994, Hogwarts Welcoming Feast

After Beauxbatons little show, Durmstrang comes in. Everyone looks at them in astonishment. When Igor Karkaoff came in, people started to fan girl about the two Quidditch stars next to him.

"Bloody hell! It's Viktor Krum and Iris Krum!" Someone shouted.

From the corner of Iris' eye, she saw it was the red head from the world cup. The 'cat' purrs, but is chuckling at the students through Iris' and his mind link.

"Woah. Look at her cat. It's bloody amazing!" Another voice could be heard over the excitement.

Their little show ends and Durmstrang is instructed to sit at the Slytherin table. Iris is quick to sit down next to Draco with Viktor swiftly sitting on her other side. Her 'cat' leaped off her shoulder and landed on Draco.

"Really Grin?" Draco whispers and sighs. Iris looks at Draco and chuckles. Draco looks over at her and Viktor and starts talking.

+x+

On the other side of the room, Harry is looking at her. Neville notices and elbows him.

"Who're you staring at Har?" Neville whispers.

"Iris Krum or more formally known as Iris Potter-Krum. My sister," Harry whispers back, finally taking his eyes off her.

"Bloody hell, Harry, can you believe we have two famous Quidditch stars here?" The twins ask in sync.

"I still don't understand why they're restarting it. The death toll was so high they had to cancel it. Why bring it back?" Hermione butts in the conversation with her know-it-all voice, changing the subject. Neville and the twins roll their eyes at her.

"I've always wondered what the P in Iris Krum's nickname stood for," George wonders, changing the conversation back to what they were talking about. Harry sighs, knowing that the twins could be forgetful sometimes.

"Iris Amelia Potter-Krum," Harry whispers loud enough for only the twins to hear. Their eyes widen.

"You're-" Fred points between Iris and Harry.

"To her?!" George finishes, his eyes looking between the both of them.

"I thought she had red hair!" They exclaim together.

"Who has red hair?" Ron says, butting into the conversation.

"No one, Ron," Harry says, shooting a glance at the twins and one last glance at Iris.

+x+

While all the students, teachers and guests were occupied eating, Dumbledore was observing everyone, mainly the blonde next to the Malfoy heir and the quidditch star. He tried using legilimency against her, but he was easily pushed out. Dumbledore was stumped.

The girl looked familiar but he couldn't put his finger on it. Then he noticed the 'cat'. Mainly its different eye colors. It reminded him of his old "friend" in Nurmengard. He was pronounced dead seven years ago. He was brought out of his thoughts when Madam Maxine started talking to him about the horses that needed to be tended to.