Interlude I

The mind is a powerful force. It can enslave us or empower us. It can plunge us into the depths of misery or take us to the heights of ecstasy. Learn to us the power wisely.
David Cuschieri

+x+

Manuel panted. The training was brutal. He didn't have a clue on why his mother, Claudia, agreed to this. He didn't understand why Exitium was being this harsh with the training. Then he remembered, Exitium is destruction. He sighed in annoyance. Manuel was tired, he craved his mother's warmth. He hadn't seen Claudia Scamander since they moved to London.

"Again!" Exitium hissed.

About to do the obstacle course again, Manuel passed out. At that moment, Claudia Scamander walked in with Tom Riddle, The Dark Lord. Exitium, who hasn't noticed the two, sighed in annoyance. With a flick of a finger, he was transported over to a bed.

"What have you been doing to my son? He's only been in your care for a month!" Claudia yelled.  "I knew I shouldn't have left him with Destruction. I mean she is brutal when she trains him when we were in America!" She muttered to herself, much to Tom's amusement.

"You've brought a guest. . ." Exitium drawled, narrowing her eyes at Tom.

Tom, in response, smirked, his eyes glowing crimson.

"Ah, yes. But introductions will have to wait until my son has awoken," Claudia snarled to a smirking Celestial.

"So, Voldemort, how's the planning going?" Claudia asked.

"There are none as of yet," he drawled. "As much as I want to plan his death," he paused. "My queen and her court will do the planning."

"Queen?"

"All in time, Miss Scamander. It seems you're son has awoken," Tom said, his eyes flickering to Manuel.

"Manuel, never again," Claudia said, sitting next to her son. He grunted in response. As soon as Claudia was about to introduce her son to Tom, a bright light shone through.

"Tempus," Exitium growled.

"Now, now, older sister, it isn't me who has to say anything, its my Mistress," Tempus said hurriedly.

"On the Eve of the early month of the ninth, you'll meet your two trues, the ones who knows best," Luna said hazily.

"What the fuck. . .?" Claudia, Manuel and Tom muttered.

"All in time, Manuel, you'll meet your two platonic soulmates," Luna smiled softly.

Manuel gasped, his eyes widened. And with that, Luna disappeared.

After a moment of processing this piece of information, Claudia spoke.

"Anyways. . . Manuel this is the Dark Lord Voldemort," Claudia introduced.

"I'd much prefer if he called me Tom. I can already tell where his alliance lies," Tom muttered loudly.

"Alliance? Manuel who's side are you going to choose?" Claudia.

"Mother, I'm not on any side. . . I'll always be on yours. . ." Manuel said shortly.