xli. sniff plays a prank

All eight teenagers were in front of the One-eyed Witch. They all couldn't exactly fit under the invisibility cloak, so they decided to play spin the wand three times. Harry was very clear that since it belonged to him, he will be under it.

Spin the wand was very simple. Someone would lay their wand out, and they would spin it. Now, when spin the wand was played, no one could tamper with the spinning. The game was made by the Celestials during one of their training sessions; Celestial magic couldn't be tampered with and the game was made to see who could duel who.

While the group stood in a circle, Harry placed his wand down and spun it. What seemed like forever, it finally landed on someone, Luna. Luna than stepped out the group and Harry spun the wand again. It landed on Draco.

Iris smirked, wiggling her eyebrows at her godbrother who was stepping out of the circle. Harry had a small smile on his face, not that anyone noticed. Spinning it again, it landed on Neville.

Iris, Manuel, Fred and George all had mischievous smiles on their faces. No one should ever leave those four together. Those four never had a proper chance to be together because Luna kept them grounded. She was like the Remus of the four, but better at keeping them from causing literal hell.

Casting strong illusion charms on themselves while a cloak was put on top of the other four, George put his wand on top of the statue and said, "Dissendium."

+x+

Lucky for the group, Honeydukes was closed. Soundlessly, they opened the floor. But only four climbed out. The four took the cloak off and waited a good five minutes.

"Where's the other four? Did you guys see them sneak off?" Neville finally said.

They all shook their head.

"Well shit. . . We lost the four people that shouldn't be left together alone," Draco sighed, letting his head fall back.

Suddenly, Grindelwald appeared — in his cat form of course. He jumped onto Draco.

"Grindey. . ." Draco muttered. "Where are they. . .?"

Grindelwald nudged his head in the direction of Hogwarts.

"Oh shit."

+x+

Iris, Manuel, Fred and George snuck back into Hogwarts. The two Ravenclaws had gone into Ravenclaw tower for prank supplies. Well, rather, supply.

The quartet decided to place the well-behaved Niffler, Sniff, into Umbridge's office. Sniff, who is obviously well-behaved, listened to the four telling him to mess with her office. Sniff would obviously be hidden to not alert the weird cat plates the road on her annoyingly-pink walls.

Now they weren't going to leave without Sniff. No, he could get confiscated, so they gave him ten minutes. Exactly ten minutes he came out and they swooped him up and ran.

+x+

"What did you guys do this time?" Draco glared at them.

That was the first thing they heard along with glares being shot at them.

"Nothing too harmless," Manuel replied with a grin.

"Did you guys wait for us here?" Iris piped up.

"No, we bought something's from here and Zonko's."

"So you guys didn't eat yet?"

They all shook their heads.

"Brilliant! We-"

"You sounded like Harry, ew," Manuel pointed out, getting a glare from the Potter boy.

"-can go and get some food, we're all starving!" Iris finished.

+x+

After being in the village for hours past their curfew, they went back to Hogwarts. When they arrived they could hear Umbridge screaming.

'Thankfully the House Dormitories cannot hear this,' they all thought.

"I want to know who mess with my office!" Umbridge screeched.

The professors were all rolling their eyes at the delusional witch.

"I bet it was Potter and Black! You-" she pointed at Dumbledore, "-set them up for it! Wait till the Minister hears how horrid this school is being controlled! He'd be horrified!" She ranted.

"Dolores," Tom said smoothly, taking long strides to her.

"Tom. Finally, someone competent showed up," she sneered. "You've seen my office? How disgusting it is!"

"Dolores." Tom shut her right up. "I did indeed go to your office. It looks the same as before. The professors are tired, and you are too. It's best we all go to sleep," Tom drawled.

You see, Tom wasn't looking at Umbridge while he was talking, he was looking at the eight teenagers. How he knew they were there was beyond them.

They easily picked up where he wanted them to go. His office then straight to bed.

"Not until we get to the bottom of this! I am not lying Tom-" That was all the right heard because they hurried over to Professor Sewlyn's office.

Thirty minutes later he walks in. He looks frustrated and tired. He looks at them and his eyes are red.

"What. . . What possessed you to play that prank on her?" He asks.

"Your mom," Manuel snarks back.

His eyes just glow even redder. Iris hits him on the back of the head.

"Manuel, shut up," she hisses.

"Ow! That hurt lady!" He winces.

"Detention. All of you with me tomorrow night. And five points from Ravenclaw, Gryffindor and Slytherin. Each," he snarls. "Out!" Tom hisses.

They all hurry out. Each heading to their respective common rooms.

"Damn didn't think that one through," Manuel mumbles.

"Sometimes, you're so dumb," Iris shakes her head.

"Hey if I was dumb I wouldn't be in Ravenclaw!"

"It is surprising you are in Ravenclaw, Manuel," Luna chides in.

"Hey!"