i. quidditch world cup

"Oh I'm so proud of you kids!" Penelope praises her children.

"Thanks mom," Viktor and Iris say in sync, smiling.

She goes over to them and starts smothering them in hugs and kisses.

"Mom!" Iris shouts, finally getting out of her grip.

Iris turns around and sees Grinderwald in his cat form, shaking his head.

"What's so funny, grandpa?" Iris asks through their mind link.

"How Penelope is giving you love and praise and you run away. It's really funny," he chuckles through the mind link. A scowl is quick to make its way onto Iris' face.

Their coach comes into the tent, making sure we're ready to leave for the game. "Lets go Krum, Potter," he says before walking out with their father.

"Last one there is a rotten egg?" Iris teases Viktor.

"Oh, its on," he teases back and they run out of the tent like kids running to a toy or candy store.

"I WIN!" Iris proclaims like a child.

Her teammates look at her like she's crazy, which she is. "I'm surprised you guys aren't used to Iris acting like this," one of them chuckle at their faces.

"Alright, enough fooling around, PK. It's time to change and warm up before they start coming in," the coach instructs, walking in.

Iris nods and walks into a separate changing room and put on her uniform.

+x+

"You guys ready to kick some ass!" The coach shouts, hyping them up. They all cheer enthusiastically. "Go! Go! Go!" He cheers them on as they kick off the ground, flying through the Irish's mascot.

"Krum! Krum! Krum! Krum!" The crowd cheers for Viktor.

"Woah! Is that Iris Krum?!" Iris hears someone shout.

"I think it is!"

"Iris PK!" People start cheering.

A small smile make its way onto Iris' face. And with that, the game starts.

+x+

"Good game everyone," Iris say tiredly.

"We're definitely gonna need more talented players. I mean did you see the Irish's team, Rissie? People say that we're the best players on our team. Just us two," Viktor rants angrily.

"Viktor, no need to be a sore loser. Everyone did their best," she scolds him, hitting his arm.

"Whatever," he sighs in annoyance. "I need food and so do you, come on," he instructs, dragging her with him.

They exist the tent when they hear an explosion and people screaming. Iris sees a group of  people in masks and black robes walking all over in groups. Tents are on fire, people running and falling.