xv. lord james fleamont potter

Previously,

James must've made a noise because Sirius had found him and was glaring at him. A very harsh glare.

+x+

It's been a couple of days since the Hogsmeade visit. Iris got scolded by both Sirius and Gellert at the same time. One verbally and one mentally. She was shaking by the time they were done, which was surprisingly at the same time. One would of thought they planned it but Iris knew otherwise.

After the get together, the champions seem to grow a close bond with each other quickly. Which in a way, is helpful. Allies. That's what this whole tournament is about anyways, right? To make friends in allies in other countries. To always have support. It didn't matter if they were close or not. Just close enough to always support you on certain decisions.

The celestial beings have been MIA, worrying the five kids. Even Grindelwald seemed busy. Luna was the least worried out of the five though. It was like a seventh sense. The sixth being able to see things and such. Quite a peculiar girl. To most, just a lunatic, but to those that know her well, she's just as sane as them.

"Miss Krum! Mister Malfoy! Miss Lovegood! Mister Potter! Mister Weasleys — not you Weasley — ! Mister Longbottom! My office, now!" Severus Snape called.

All six unnoticeably winced at his order. it sounded. . . colder than usual. Of course, Severus knew of the 'little' alliance between George, Fred, Neville, Harry and Draco. That was part of one of the reasons he called them over to his office.

Walking fast, his door to his personal quarters opened with a slam, the same when it closed.

"Is this about-" Severus cut the third year off.

"Of course it is, Miss Lovegood. I already knew that the other four were going to find out about it after this, so I brought all of you down here," he said warily.

He knew someone was listening in, so he ushered them to the fireplace. Handing them a piece of paper, they all went in two's to said destination. Him disappearing right after, but not before he saw Dumbledore and Lily come out of their hiding place.

+x+

Days Earlier

"Sirius. . .," James trailed off.

"It's Lord Black to you, Lord Potter," Sirius hissed, oblivious to the fact that his eyes didn't look angry or a bit glossy.

"S-since when?" He stuttered.

At the moment, Sirius noticed he wasn't insulting him. Remus. Iris. Him being friends with the 'enemy'.

"Don't play dumb, Potter!" He glared.

Sirius started to walk away when James said something.

"Imperio and Obliviate at its max. Together," James walked away.

The words. That's when it all came crashing down on him. The truth. The truth — more — about Dumbledore and his manipulations.

'I-is that how he got followers?' Sirius thought time himself, tearing up.

The following day, an owl was sent to James. Which then led them to Tom Marvolo Riddle. Which will lead into truth and soon justice.