xxxv. celestial chaos

The Celestials had been noticing a power that rarely erupted. It was getting stronger and was in need of control. By day it was getting worse; for Merlin's sake, Iris threw Umbridge into a wall and Manuel was causing floods in Umbridge's office. For the sanity of the school — well the rest of it — they had told the six to meet them in the Room of Requirements.

"I really wish I knew secret passages right now," Iris groaned.

Grindelwald chuckled, "I bet you'd rather be at Durmstrang right now."

Iris smiled sadly then ran into something invisible.

"Ow," Harry groaned.

"Harry. . .?" Iris asked, summoning the cloak.

"Hey Ris," Harry replied.

"Invisibility Cloak? Where did you get it?" She furrowed her eyebrows.

"Dad gave it to me," Harry stood up.

"Where are you going?" Iris glanced around them, there was no one around since it was 11 p.m.

The blonde was about to answer when the Weasley Twins appeared.

"Harrykins!" Fred.

"Rissiekins!" George.

"What are you two doing up?" Fred.

"Out to cause some trouble?" George.

"We would love to join you but we have places to be," they finished together.

Iris raised a brow, about to say something when she was once interrupted again.

"You're causing trouble? Without me?!" Manuel came in dramatically.

"Oh dear lord," Iris muttered, rubbing her forehead.

"I think we're all heading the same way," Luna informed lightly, skipping over to the group.

"Seventh floor," they muttered together.

"Somewhere near a tapestry of Barnabas the Barmy teaching trolls ballet," Manuel whispered but they all heard.

The twins and Harry gave each other a look.

"Room of Requirements," Fred and George chorused together.

"Follow us kiddos, we know where to go," Fred instructed with a posh accent.

Luna and George laughed while the rest rolled their eyes with smiles on their faces.

+x+

"Why are they taking so long to come," Exitium whined.

"You were always impatient weren't you, sister?" Life murmured, wanting to knock her out.

"They're almost here, so quit your whining Exitium," Tempus hissed.

"She's just old and is tired," Chaos snickered.

Daggers were sent towards Choas. She jumped with a shriek and landed on top of Life. Life glared at his sister and sent her flying over towards Tempus.

𝐏𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐅𝐔𝐋 (Tom Riddle) [ 𝗗𝗜𝗦𝗖𝗢𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗨𝗘𝗗 ]  BEING REWRITTEN!!On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara