xxxviii. manuel's sudden intrest

Previously,

"Detention for another week!" They heard Umbridge screech.

+x+

It had been a month since the three's detention. They never did show up for their detentions. Dumbledore had tried to get the to go, saying that they were being delusional; the parents said otherwise.

Umbridge had been stripped of holding detentions. She was still allowed to give detentions, just not have any detentions with her. Thankfully for the safety of the students.

Dumbledore tried to suspend Manuel and Iris but it didn't work. To Dumbledore, they were causing Harry to rebel, act out of the perfect character he built for Harry. Which of course was false but Dumbledore doesn't need to know that.

+x+

Manuel was sitting in the dorm, reading when two blondes flopped onto his bed. He threw his book at them.

"Ow, Manuel! What was that for?!" Iris whined.

"You two scared me! It was out of self protection!" Manuel protested.

"But it hurt!" Iris glared playfully.

Luna giggled and curled up on Manuel's side. Iris followed right after. Manuel sighed knowing he wouldn't be able to get his book.

Just then, the door opened; four heads suddenly appeared. It was Harry, Draco, Fred and George.

"I feel like we just interrupted something," George whispered loudly.

"I do too, Forge, I do too."

The three Ravenclaws blinked at them.

"You three look like you were about to have a threesome or something," the twins bluntly stated.

"Those are my sisters!" Harry and Draco shouted.

The three Ravenclaws blushed heavily, quickly dispersing from each other.

"I'm only fourteen!"

"We're just best friends!"

The twins busted out laughing, Harry sighed and Draco just blinked.

Once the twins calmed down, they asked, "Who wants to help us set up a prank on the teachers?"

"I'll do it!" Manuel volunteered way too fast for his liking.

The twins just grinned and dragged him and the invisibility cloak out the room.

+x+

The trio arrived at the kitchens, a house elf appearing in front of them. Just the one they were looking for too.

"'Ello Apple," Fred started.

"Messers Fred and George and Master Manuel! Apple is so happy to see yous!" Apple greeted joyfully. "What can Apple get yous to eat?"

"I'll take a bowl of fruit please," Manuel requested.

Apple snapped her finger, a bowl of fruit appeared in front of him. He thanked her and started munching on them.

"Apple, we need you to do something for us," George said.

"What can Apple do for the so great Messers Weasleys?" She asked excitedly.

"Can you please put these in the professors breakfast?" Fred asked, holding up a vile of yellow liquid.

"Apple will dos! Apple will be pleased to help!"

"Thank you, Apple," the three chorused.

+x+

Instead of going back to their dorms, the three arrived at the Room of Requirements.

In the room, it was a replica of the Gryffindor common room but it was all the house colors. The fire was burning and the three were lounging on the couch.

"So, Manuel," George started.

"I don't like this. . .," Manuel sighed.

"We have an accurate assumption," Fred continued.

"It's probably wrong," Manuel encountered. They only smirked in response.

"That you have a crush on a certain blonde," they sing-songed.

"W-what?" Manuel stammered, beat red.

"You've spent a lot of time with our little sister, we just wanted to know if it was true," George grinned.

"And it looks like it is," Fred laughed.

Manuel didn't say anything.

"Manuel has a crush on Luna!" The twins started singing.