xxiii. luna's world

Luna awoke with a sweat. She was out of breath. Luna, in her sleep, traveled somewhere she was not supposed to. She groaned in frustration.

'Damn that Time,' she thought.

She sighed and looked at her window. She guessed it was about three a.m., she probably wasn't wrong as she is the Mistress of Time. Knowing she wouldn't be able to go back to sleep for the night, she got ready for the day.

She knew a war was looming over, even if the corrupt Ministry didn't believe it. So, she went outside. With a flick of her finger, a bright light engulfed her, transporting her to a forest.

With a quick breath of fresh air, she turned around and came face-to-face with a Niffler. It seemed to be stuck. With a small gasp, Luna removed the creature from the tree.

"You poor thing," she cooed.

The Niffler sniffed her then tried to go for her butterbeer cork necklace.

"I guess you're name shall be Sniff now," Luna said airily.

As if Sniff knew what she was saying, put his head under her hand. Luna smiled forgetting about her training.

+x+

Luna was laying on her bed when, once again, Tempus engulfed her into a bright light, somehow Sniff went with her. She landed in front of a very confused Zabini heir.

Her vision became blurry, from Blaise's point of view, her eyes became dazed. She started speaking rapidly in Latin,

"A time will come when eleven teens are to destroy everything.

She will find her true love,

He will kill the one who hurt her,

Together,

They'll cause havoc among the sides of the wrong.

Time will come where one of the eleven of the teens will kill a most faithful, the one they truly care for.

Everything known, will be redone. Correctly, no corruption will happen.

The Chosen Eleven WILL win."

And with that, she fainted. A frantic Niffler was trying to nudge her and Blaise stared shocked, confused and concerned. With that, he called one of the two chosen eleven.

+x+

SniffNamed by ilyaurora

Sniff
Named by ilyaurora