xi. yule ball

Previously,

They stood like that for ten minutes before heading back to the castle, laughing about anything and everything.

+x+

Iris had woken up cuddling two blondes. She smiled lightly then heard a click. She looked over and saw Mors holding a camera cheekily with a supposedly dead, Dark Lord. Grindelwald took the picture and smiled fondly of the moving picture of the three. Suddenly a blonde man appeared and smiled fondly at the three teenagers. Luna woke up and jumped when she felt Draco stir a bit.

"Oh, hello Tempus, Mors, Grindelwald," Luna greeted softly.

"How can she?-" Grindelwald cut himself off.

"Strange one she is. But she's amazing might I dare add," Tempus smiled at their mistress.

"Good morning Luna," Mors greeted, then turned to the old Dark Lord. "Besides being the mistress of my dear sibling here, she can see things we can apparently not. Even if she wasn't Temus' Mistress, I believe she would be able to see you anyways."

Draco woke up and was greeted with three more faces then last night.

"Oh. . . er good morning?" Draco asked more then stated.

A chorus of 'Morning' was heard through the room.

"Now that Draco has graciously decided to join us, I do believe it's time for breakfast," Tempus announced. "Oh and when you are done, meet in the library, we have some things to discuss with you and our siblings," Tempus instructed.

+x+

"This meeting will continue later. Now I believe the girls have to get ready now," Mors announced.

"Chaos, Fraus, please help the girls get ready. I know you want to cause Mischief and Chaos but you two are the best at fashion or whatever you females like to call it." Mors sighed.

"Hey! I like to think I have style!" Vita pouted.

"Didn't you say you had a bunch of paper work to do?" Fraus smirked.

"Y-yes," he said sadly.

Gellert, Iris, Luna and Draco were watching the exchange between the siblings with shocked expressions on their faces.

"Wait," Iris spoke. "I thought that they couldn't be gone long from their masters/mistresses for a long time," Iris pointed out. "We break the rules but ickle Vitakinns can be gone from Harry for a bit since your his twin and all," Chaos and Mischief said in unison.

"But like still. Does it actually work like that? Won't your master or mistress wonder where you are?" Draco asked.

"'Course not-" Mischief.

"They cause-" Chaos.

"Mischief and-" Mischief.

"Chaos-" Chaos.

"On their own," they finish together.