xvi. revelations

Previously,

He knew someone was listening in, so he ushered them to the fireplace. Handing them a piece of paper, they all went in two's to said destination. Him disappearing right after, but not before he saw Dumbledore and Lily come out of his hiding place.

+x+

Wizarding Travel. It's safe to say that it hates the Potter's. The Potter Twins were having a coughing fit with the Weasley Twins laughing at them.

"Twins!" Severus hissed.

"Which ones?" The two sets of twins said in sync.

They all looked at each other gobblesmacked.

"You know?" Harry whispered.

"'Course I knew. I didn't know if you knew since you were raised with Lily and James," Iris replied.

"Told you Harry wasn't that stupid, Rissie!" Draco exclaimed.

"Quote on Quote, "He's smarter than he seems but his actions are very Gryffindor and we all know how stupid they are. So yes, he's stupid; but in a way not." Quote on Quote," Iris deadpanned.

"Hey!" The four Gryffindors yelled with Draco.

Draco visibly gulped and backed up slowly away from them, hiding behind Luna. Severus sighed at the teenagers.

"Why did I become a teacher again?" Severus asked himself.

"Enough. Lets go, you have important information to hear and we're wasting time just talking here," Severus drawled.

"Always menacing, aren't you Sev?" Iris asked cheekily.

"Shut it Iris Amelia Potter," they snickered at his tone.

Severus rolled his eyes at the teenagers and walked away. Soon following after, looking around the area. Alert as always. The interior design was creeping them out. It was all dark and dusty.

"I swear I'm just waiting for Peeves to come out," Fred whispered jokingly.

"Honestly, Fred, I was thinking the exact same thing," George snickered.

"Harry, you just had to be like your father a befriend trouble makers?" Severus sighed.

Harry rolled his eyes at the Potion Professor.

"You know me Professor, I do not get along that well with Ronald and Hermione. They don't get me like this lot does, so. . .," Harry trailed off with a shrug.

They stopped at dusty, dark, grand doors. It has a silver trimming and if you'd look close enough, you'd see light grey, scale-like designs on them. The handles were silver snakes with emerald gems as eyes. The teens gasped at the doors.

If only it was a bit cleaner, they'd be wondering who exactly who they were seeing — not that weren't already wondering. Severus pushed the doors open. The hinges creaked, begging to be oiled.

Once the door was completely open, you could see a large, long table was fitted in the room. At the front was something deathly paled, being cradled in a black fabric of some sort. Around the thing, was Remus, Sirius, a trembling Peter Pettigrew and a tied up James Potter.

A snake was draped over the head chair, where the thing lied.

"Tom. . .," Iris whispered, feeling a tug towards the thing.

Luna smiled smally at Iris, knowingly. Remus looked at Iris worried, confused. How did she know who he was. . . ?

"Dad. . . What're you doing here? Why're you here?" Asked Harry worriedly.

Harry may not of been fond of his parents, but it didn't mean he didn't love them. He just didn't agree with their views — or rather Dumbledore's.

"Harry? Iris? Is there a reason for them to be here, milord?" James grunted out in response. It seemed that the restraints were a bit. . . too tight.

The teenagers glanced at each other in shock. James Fleamont Potter, known follower of the light, followed the Dark Lord Voldemort? Since when? Is he a spy? Those were the thoughts running through the teenagers' mind. The same for Luna. Apparently she did not know that James was a follower of Iris' soulmate.

Drip. Drop. (A/N: Not Drip Drop by Taemin playing in my head.) Everyone looked at the ground. Blood. They looked up at Iris.

"I- I don't know why- why I did. . . that," she stammered.

But Sirius did, somehow. He took a nearby glass cup and let blood drop into it. Everyone stared at him curiously, then it hit Tom.

"No, absolutely not," he hissed, almost in Parseltongue.

"You know it's the best option Tom, it's better than the ritual, but we'll wait," Sirius said.

"He's becoming weak, Wormtail," Severus spat. "Take Tom to his chambers, now," Severus hissed like a snake when he saw the rat-like man not move.

Scrambling away with the fetus-looking-Dark Lord, the group was left with questioning looks towards James.

Looking at his daughter longingly, he started to explain. Explain everything about Dumbledore and his manipulations. Explain the true side
he was on. The curse Dumbledore put on him and Lily. Everything about the Order that Remus, Severus and Sirius didn't know. Why Pettigrew wasn't as soulless as he should be and finally the trigger on why the curse broke.