xl. a mission to get harry, draco and neville

Previously,

"So, where should we go?" The Weasley Twins asked.

"Where the hell did you two come from?!" Manuel shrieked, falling on top of Iris.

+x+

The group of five were near the kitchens, snacking on some fruit and candy. House elves were around them, working hard to serve everyone in the castle for dinner. A feast, per usual.

"Is it weird that I kind of want to fight the wall?" Manuel randomly said.

"Yes," Luna and the twins answered in sync.

"No, I want to fight it too," Iris replied nonchalantly.

"Anyways; so, if we're going to skip dinner, where should we go?"

"Let's go to Hogsmeade! We can bring, Harry, Draco and Neville along!" The twins answered.

"Bet," Manuel replied.

"Of we go!" Luna exclaimed.

+x+

Neville was sitting in the library, having a hushed debate about Herbology fresh plants with Hannah Abbott. Madame Pince had to shush them multiple times — they've continuously gotten loud between this debate.

"But Adam-"

"His theories are ridiculous, Nev!"

"They really aren't, if only you would let me finish my sentence," Neville sighed, putting his hands on heads.

"Honestly, if you read Mixy's-"

"I have, they don't make any sense!"

"That's it!" Madame Pince shouted from her desk. "Out! Both of you! And detention with Professor Sewlyn!"

The two quickly rushed out the library. it was clear they were annoyed with each other.

"We can finish this another time. I'll see you later, Hannah," Neville said.

"Goodbye, Neville," she replied before skipping away to the Hufflepuff common room.

"Psst! Nev!" George 'whispered'.

The Longbottom heir turned around.

"Er, yes?"

"Care to go to Hogsmeade with us?" Luna asked. "We're going to get Harry and Draco right now," Luna added.

"Oh, sure. Just let me put my bag in my room."

"Okay! Meet us by the One-eyed Witch!" Fred informed before dragging the group away.

"Grandfather?" Iris called through their link.

"Yes, child? What do you summon me for?" He asked, appearing in front of them.

"Care to help us find Dragon and Harold?" She asked sweetly.

"No."

He ran back to where he was residing before. Iris pouted while everyone laughed at her. She glared at them, which only made them laugh harder. Iris soon joined in their laughter.

But their laughter was stopped by a meow. They all turned towards the sound. It was Filch's cat. Luna went glossy-eyed and Manuel, with a smirk on his face, swished his hand. Water came out of nowhere, shooting at the cat. Mrs. Norris, hissed and ran to Filch.

They all snorted before being dragged into the wall.

"Oh, hello Harrikins!" The twins gasped.

"Are you trying to get yourself expelled?!" Draco asked like a worried mother.

"Now, now mother, we're all still attend here, do we not?" Manuel answered.

Draco ignored Manuel. "You know Dumbledore will use any excuse to get you two expelled! Lay low for awhile?" Draco urged.

Manuel and Iris looked at each other.

"So no Hogsmeade?" They asked in sync.

"And here I thought Iris and I were twins," Harry shivered at their 'twin-speak'.

"No."

"So, lets go to Hogsmeade!"

"Harry!"

"What? I wanna go to Hogsmeade, Draco," Harry pouted at the blonde boy.

"Fine," he gave in.

"Alright! Let's go meet Neville!" The twins announced before dragging all of them through the secret passage.

Author's Note

Hi! Sorry for taking so long to update! I was going to wait to update with more than one chapter but I felt bad for not updating in awhile!

I hope you enjoyed it!