iv. something fishy

Previously,

This "little" prank for sure brightened Harry and Iris' mood but the red head twins did get two months worth's of detention along with a howler from Molly Weasley.

+x+

The very next day, the teachers started talking in different voices. Every teacher―including all three headmasters and Minister workers― talked in each other's voices.

That for sure made the students die of laughter. Especially when Dumbledore started talking with Hagrid's voice. He was fuming and gave the Weasley twins got another month worth's of detention and took away Gryffindor House Points. Which Iris heard from other students was odd since he favors Gryffindor.

Durmstrang's headmaster tipped off Viktor about the dragons and was told by Viktor and Harry. Iris found it a bit peculiar that Harry told her about the dragons. She thought it was impossible for him to know they were twins. His parents abandoned her when she was a year old. Something fishy is going on and Iris needs to figure out how to take on a dragon.

"Mors, you know anyway I can battle a dragon? These books have no information on how to deal with. Only which breeds are safer or dangerous," Iris asks Death through their mind link.

He appears from the shadows, startling her a bit. "Dragon tongue is similar to snake tongue or as you guys call it, Parseltongue and most words or rather hisses are the same for both ancient languages. I believe Merlin himself said he could speak the dragon tongue but I would stick to Parseltongue since it comes more natural for you, Mistress," Mors instructs and disappears through the shadows.

"Wonder when he's going to teach me to shadow walk," Iris mutters sighing.

"Shadow Walk?" A voice says. Iris jumps and turns around. Emerald Green Eyes.

"~Nothing of your concern, Potter,~" Iris unknowingly hisses in Parseltongue. He chuckles and walks away.

"I must tell master that she's a speaker as well. . .," Iris hears a voice mutter.

She looks around and sees no one but she catches a glimpse of Moody walking into a secret passage. At least it's an assumed secret passageway. Iris got up and followed a rapidly shrinking Moody.

"What the. . . who is that?" Iris mutters quietly when Moody looks completely different.

"Barty Crouch Jr.," Mors appears.

"Jr.? Barty Crouch has a son?" Iris asks.

"Mhm."

"What master was he talking about?" Iris asks.

Mors was about to answer but Crouch had apparated away. Then Mors whisked them away.

+x+

Grindelwald was running around the castle looking for Iris when he ran into Albus Dumbledore. He internally groaned and tried to run around him but he had stopped him.

"Well, if it isn't the Krum brat's cat. You know, little kitty, you remind me of an old friend I used to know," he said and picked me up, taking Grindelwald somewhere.