vii. the daily prophet

Previously,

Harry had went next and flew a broom around but Iris couldn't help but notice his eyes glow a hint of gold when he came back to swoop the egg.

+x+

After Harry's scores were released Iris was pulled aside by her godparents.

"What language was that?" Lucius asked.

"I haven't a clue. . . It kinda just came out, ya know?" Iris shrugs her shoulders.

Remus and Narcissa look at her with calculating eyes but Mors emerges from the shadows in his mortal from. Sirius and Remus jump at this.

"Good to see you, Narcissa, Lucius and Draco," he says.

"Same to you Mors. Seems you've given Remus and Sirius quite the scare," Narcissa chuckles. Mors smirks in response.

Luna walks up behind Draco.

"Mors was it?" Luna asks one a dream like voice. Mors tilts his head bit nods none of the less.

"Seems like the Mistress of Time befriended the Mistress of Death," Death mutters quietly but Iris hears.

"Wait what?-" Iris whispers loud enough for Mors to hear.

"Mischief, Chaos and Life seems to be hovering around here. . .," Luna says.

Everyone but Mors looks as her in confusion.

"Seems you are right; Time is somewhere around here as well," Mors responds, disappearing again.

Iris looks over and sees Lily and James hugging and praising Harry. She feels a pang of jealousy and pain but her attention is quickly taken away by a blonde ferret dragging her away.

"What the hell Dra-"

"I saw the look of hurt on your face and I want to make you feel better," Draco smiles. "Now come on, I could've sworn I saw your brother by Karkaroff," Draco drags me again.

"Oi, Viktor!" Draco calls.

He turns around and rushes towards us.

"I thank you Draco. Headmaster was creeping me out a bit," Viktor shivers.

Iris giggles and hugs him.

"I'm glad you're okay," she whispers in his ear.

"You as well," he hugs tighter.

"Ah, Viktor, Iris. You guys did great," Iris hears ber mother say. Wait a minute.

"Mom?! Dad?! When did you guys get here?" Iris asks, attacking them with a hugs.

They look at her with a bit of distaste but it goes unnoticed by Viktor and Iris but not Sirius and Remus.

"We just came to watch since Viktor and you entered the tournament. I still can't believe we had to find out from a newspaper," Father says.

Iris shivers at the thought of the Daily Prophet. Such a useless paper; it's more of a gossip column than a newspaper.

+x+

Flashback

Tri-Wizard Tournament Turned into Quin-Wizard Tournament !

That's right lady's and gentlemen. The Tri-Wizard Tournament has five participants instead of three!

The participants consist of Beaxbutan Student, Fleur Declour, Durmstrang students Viktor Krum and Iris Krum and Hogwarts students Cedric Diggory and Harry Potter.

That's right, our savior has somehow entered the dangerous tournament along with the Bulgarian Quidditch Chaser. No one knows how these two fourteen year olds entered the tournament but people are shifting the blame to Igor Karkaroff and Iris Krum.

Here's what people had to say about the situation:

"Iris Krum goes to a dark school so I wouldn't be surprised that she put my baby into the tournament no matter what she says," claims Lily Potter.

"Karkaroff is an Ex-Death Eater, so it isn't surprising that he entered Harry Potter; it was however, a surprise to see he entered Iris Krum. It makes me think he doesn't care about his students' safety," informs Amelia Bones.

I, as well, am also concerned for the safety of the Durmstrang students. Parents of the students at Durmstrang Institute, I recommend questioning the safety and the capability of an Ex-Death Eater being the Headmaster. I would certainly not send my child there. It is highly advised to be concerned of these things; you should always have information about who the headmaster/headmistress is.

I don't know how those two fourteen year olds got into the tournament, dear readers, but I plan to find out!

Till next time!

Rita Skeeter

See Page 2 about participants

See Page 4 about the History of The Tri-Wizard Tournament

See Page 7 about the Potters

See Page 10 about Ex-Death Eater Igor Karkaroff

See Page 14 about The Quidditch World Cup